Gemmill 5
Williams 7
Connolly 7
Scowcroft 4.5

Subs:
Maybury 7
De Vries 6
Nalis 5

Yet again dublin and scowcroft were no good, scowcroft as anonymous as ever, dublin made a bad mistake and distribution awful. Defence has been very poorly organised recently and should be better considering all the international caps we have in the CB position.

Pressman 5
Makin 6
Stewart 7
Dublin 7
Keown 7
Dabizas 6
Gudjonsson 6
Gemmill 4
Williams 7
Connolly 7
Scowcroft 5

Subs:
Maybury 6
De Vries 6
Nalis 5

Pressman 6
Makin 2
Keown 5
Dublin 6
Dabizaz 5
Stewart 6
Gemmill 5
Williams 8
Gudjohnson 6
Connolly 6
Scowcroft 5

Maybury 7
De Vries 5
Nalis 5

Pressman 6
Makin 5
Stewart 7
Dublin 6(loses a mark for their second goal,WHAT was he thinking??)
Keown 6
Dabizas 6
Gudjonsson 4
Gemmill 5
Williams 7.5
Connolly 6
Scowcroft 5

Subs:
Maybury 7
De Vries 6
Nalis 5

have to say i was impressed with Maybury when he came on,got stuck straight in and tried to get forwards as much as he could.

Pressman 4 - Very poor performance, woeful kicking yet made a good save in the first half, suppose not to bad for someone who has not played for a while.

Makin 2 - Very poor, skinned everytime, made us look very shady at the back when he tried to break forward.

Keown 3 - Very poor performance, i have no idea how he keeps getting picked.

Dublin 4 - Started the first half ok, making a couple of early tackles yet for a big man hes pants in the air, Rubbish in the second half.

Dabizas 3 - Woeful,

Stewart 7 - Getting better in every game i have seen him in so far this season, He seems a little short on confidence when attacking, Had a couple of shots on goal, His confidence seemed to grow when Maybury came on.

Gemmill 5 - Average Performance

Williams 8 - Looked very good today, got stuck into his tackles and got forward whenever he could, looks like hes coming into form.

Gudjohnson 7 - One of his better games, got stuck in early on, seemed to struggle a bit in the second half.

Connolly 4 - I was suprised at connollys poor performance today as he normally puts in a lot more effort, He needs to concentrate on chasing down the ball or getting back to make the tackle rather than winging and moaning everytime he got the tackled.

Scowcroft 3/4 - Im a big Scowy fan but he just doesnt seem to be doing it this season. Maybe time for a rest, Hopefully the extra competition will do him good.

Maybury 7 - looked very sharp when he came on and got stuck in from the off. Looks very promising. Could be very good if Stewart gains in confidence and we can attack from either flank.

De Vries 5 - Wasnt impressed with what i saw, struggled in the air for a big man.yet ill give him time to settle in before i make a decision.

Nalis 6 - Unlucky not to start today as i think he has been one of our better players this season, but put in a good performance off the bench.

Pressman 6
Makin 5
Keown 6
Dublin 5
Dabizas 5
Stewart 5
Gemmill 5
Williams 7
Gudjonsson 6
Connolly 7
Scowcroft 6

Maybury 6
De Vries 6
Nalis 5

Levein said on RL, that devreis is still only 60% fit, so his quiet performance today could be attributed to that. Still as much as scowcroft though.

Pressman - 5 - was worried every time he went to kick the ball
Makin - 4
Dublin - 6
Keown - 6
Dabizas -6
Stewart - 7 - looked threatening on the run, but his lack of skill on the ball was apparent.
Gemmil - 4 - didn't turn up for the game
Williams - 7 - looked good and his goal saved us
Gudjonsson - 6 - looked very good when he ran with the ball down the left for the goal, didn't see enough of that though.
Connolly - 6 - looked threatening, touch was a bit off and should have scored in the last minute.
Scowcroft - 6 - did better than I expected but didn't look threatening, would have been a 5 if it wasn't for that slap in the second half.

Maybury - 6 - looks good, likes to go forward, just what we need
De Vries - 7 - thought he would be better in the air, but has great control and has some skill too.
Nalis - 6

mitcho, I don't know what you consider to be good in the air on your comments about Dublin and De Vries.
I think the latter lost 2 headers maximum as he seemed to be very, very strong and the defenders could not get near him.
Considering how long our front pairing have been playing together they don't seem to know what the feck each other is going to do.

Pressman - 4
Makin - 5
Stewart - 6 poor final ball
Keown - 6
Dublin 6 should have been 7
Dabizas - 5
Gudjonsson- 6
Gemmil - 6
Williams - 8 best on our team, actually showed commitment
Scowcroft - 6
Connolly - 6

subs-
Maybury - 6 looked like he is going to get stuck in
De Vries - 6 powerful and good touch
Nalis - 5

Pressman 4 Panicky
Makin 4 Panicky
Stewart 6
Keown 6
Dublin 6
Dabizas 6
Gudjonsson 5
Gemmill 5
Williams 8 Excellent , keep it up lad.
Scowcroft 5
Connelly 5

Subs
Maybury 6
De Vries 6
Nalis 5

It would've been nice if we'd started playing in the first eighty minutes, possibly the most dull and uninteresting first part of a game I've seen in a while (And thats saying something this season!!!).

Pressman 5
Makin 4
Stewart 7
Dublin 6
Keown 5
Dabizas 5
Gudjonsson 6
Gemmill 3
Williams 8
Connolly 6
Scowcroft 3

Subs:
Maybury 6
De Vries 6
Nalis 5

The first half was pathetic, but after the compulary bollocking at half time the players came out with a bit of passion, and with the two newbees on the pitch city played some of the best football I have seen from them this season

Pressman 4 - One good save, but scared the shite out of me
Makin 4 - Usual self,
Keown 6 - Not his usuall self
Dublin 4 - Defends ok. but tends to just hoofs the ball all over the pitch
and cost us the win
Dabizas 5 - No silly mistakes this week
Stewart 6 - Had some good runs, but once his head is down he goes untill he losses it,l needs someone to play of.
Gemmill 6 - Ok
Williams 8 - MOTM
Gudjohnson 7 - Played well
Connolly 4 - Cant find space, backs off and does not take advantage of opportunities
Scowcroft 5 - After the half time arse kicking he played well
Maybury 7 - I like this guy
De Vries 6 - Big guy with a good first touch, very strong held the ball up well,
Nalis 6 - Should have been opn at start

Pressman 4 - Looked Shaky, undecisive and seemed to take an age with every clearance, kicking woeful. Now people please back off on Taylor he is head and shoulders better than Pieman.

Makin 3 - What does he contribute ? Defensively poor, constantly being caught out of position, slow and offers nothing going forward. Should never ever play for this club again.

Keown 5 - Looks lost in a back 3, if we continue to use this formation I would prefer to play either Heath or Stearman. Keown is definately a 4-4-2 defender.

Dabizas 6 - Sometimes looks superb and strong and then at other times defends like a Greek Wrestler, is too inconsistent for me.

Dublin 7 - Made a shocking mistake whilst trying to play about instead of playing simple. But I like Dion at the back, he attacks everything and makes some decent tackles and blocks, and because he used to be a striker I think he anticipates and reads the game very well.

Stewart 6.5 - Another good effort from Jordy, worked really hard up and down the left for us always giving us an option. Really good energy levels.
Still needs to work on his confidence, still isnt trying to skin people, fustrating because he definately has the ability.

Gemmill 4 - Very disappointing, lacked commitment looked half hearted when going into tackles and contributed little. Time to let him go and use the wages to bring somebody else in.

Gudjonsson 6 - In general did ok, worked hard. Can be very fustrating though, often when in possession can be very good and creative, but other times can have a rush of blood to the head and loses the plot. If CL can work on this then I think Joey could be ok.

Williams 8 - Was superb, involved in everything that was good about us, very rarely gave the ball away, work rate was superb and was a constant threat with his runs into the box. His set play delivery was generally decent as well and scored a very good goal. May well have solved the attacking midfielder / playmaker problem. More of the same.

Scowcroft 4 - His performance up front was nothing short of disgraceful, he looked unintrested and uncommited and was absolutely no threat at all. However when he was pushed further wide he seemed to want to get more involved. By his body language he has already left the club.

Connolly 5 - Fustrating, again all his best work was done outside the box, or out wide, again suffered through lack of quality service and lack of a decent hard working strike partner.

Subs

Maybury 7 - Tenacious, energetic, good positional sense and positive in fact everything Makin aint. Looks a decent player and definately injected some fresh impetus into the team.

De Vries 6 - Lack match fitness according to CL, but did enough to provide encouragement for the future, put himself about and looks a handful. You could see just his presence caused panic in the Blackpool defence and it was no coincidence that Connolly got more space and came into the game more once De Vries was introduced.

Nalis 5.5 - Not long enough to really stamp his authority on the game but did ok. Should definately replace Gemmill in the next game.

Any more guys? I'm sure more of you must have gone judging by people who have left comments but not rated. Lets get as many down as we can and I'll announce the results tonight.

Pressman 5
Makin 3
Stewart 6
Dublin 7
Keown 6
Dabizas 6
Gudjonsson 2
Gemmill 3
Williams 8
Connolly 7
Scowcroft 3

Subs: