Player Ratings vs Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker 5 - should of done better with the goal
Canero 5 - alright, didn't do a lot wrong, quite good in 1st half
Dabizas 5 - ok, could have done better for the goal
Heath 4 - didn't look reliable at all, but fortunately didn't make many serious errors
Stewart 7 - made some mistakes but made some decent crosses/free kicks. Some pace allowed him to get past players sometimes.
Tiatto 9 - outstanding work rate, good contribution
Nalis 7 - made some good passes, good distribution, considering he was the only central midfielder in the 2nd half
Gudjonnson 4 - didn't do anything particulary good
Scowcroft 2 - missed chances for headers including a awful effort at the very last chance of the match, couldn't receive passes at all well, very clumsy. Drifted in and out of different positions
Dublin 2 - made nothing out of the chances he got, looked unfit, weak never looked like scoring
Connoly 3 - largely same as dublin

Gillespie 5 - made a couple of decent runs, but didn't amount to much
Wilcox 4 - didn't make many mistakes
Blake 1 - awful, didn't do anything, looked like he didn't care. Why is he ahead of wright and benjamin?

Walker 4-Poor kicking and should have done better on the goal.
Heath 1.5-Always said it, this guy is absolute toss.
Dabizas 2-About as bad.
Stewart 1.5-Joke performance, couldnt beat an egg.
Canero 5-Not too bad.
Tiatto 8-Excellent all the time he was on, hard working and only one who look arsed at times.
Nalis 6-Did alrite, passed well.
Gudjonnson 3-Did nowt.
Scowcroft 6-Worked hard.
Dublin 2-Lazy, very lazy.
Connolly 4-Didnt do alot really.

The most worrying thing is for 90 mins we didnt look like scoring against the side second from bottom. Looks like its gonna be a long hard season.

Walker 7
Canero 6
Dabizas 6
Heath 3
Tiatto 10
Scowcroft 1
Nalis 8
Gudjohnssen 5
Stewart 7
Dublin 1
Connolly 1

Gillespie 6
Wilcox 6
Blake 0.1

cant be arsed to go through all of them - woeful in general with exception of tiatto who looks good in centre midfield. dublin's misses were shocking, him and connolly really need to start earning those shirts. most worryingly only tiatto and scowcroft seemed up for it, rest were completely passionless.

Why is everyone saying Stewart was crap, I thought he played well and did good free kicks.

his freekicks were rubbish, out of about half a dozen free kicks and corners i think a city player only managed to get onto 1. rest were either way too deep or straight at the keeper. i think the lads got a lot of talent but its not emerging

I personally don't think he's got any ability. Simple as. Every now and again, aka once every 3 or 4 games, he will beat a player beautifully, but for the rest of the time he simply isnt up to the standard. I will never get on his back while he is playing but we must have other options.

Walker 6
Canero 6
Stewart 5
Dabizas 5
Heath 5
Scowcroft 6
Gudjonnson 6
Nalis 6
Tiatto 7 MOM
Dublin 6
Connolly 6

Gillsepie 6
Blake 4
Wilcox 5

And they were kind ratings

Walker 6
Canero 6
Stewart 4
Dabizas 4
Heath 3
Scowcroft 4
Gudjonnson 4
Nalis 7
Tiatto 8 MOM
Dublin 6
Connolly 6

Gillsepie 2
Wilcox 5
blake 2

Walker 4
Canero 4
Stewart 3
Dabizas 4
Heath 4
Scowcroft 5
Gudjonnson 4
Nalis 5
Tiatto 8 MOM
Dublin 5
Connolly 5

Gillsepie 3
Wilcox 3
blake 1

Walker 6
Canero 5
Dabizas 4
Heath 3
Tiatto 7
Scowcroft 5
Nalis 7
Gudjonsson 3
Stewart 2
Connolly 4
Dublin 4

Gillespie 5
Blake 3
Wilcox 5

Micky Adams 0

Walker WANK
Canero WANK
Stewart WANK
Dabizas WANK
Heath WANK
Scowcroft WANK
Gudjonnson WANK
Nalis WANK
Tiatto MOM
Dublin WANK
Connolly WANK

Gillsepie WANK
Wilcox WANK
blake WANK

Walker 5 - never really had much to do, apart from pick the ball out of the net
Canero 5 - average
Dabizas 4 - looks like he's getting a bit to big for the club after the euro's
Heath 6 - looked solid in the air, not much went past but distribution poor (abit like walsh in his younger days!)
Stewart 5 - wonders with the ball tries to do to much
tiatto 8 - best player by far
Scowey 7 - played better than the rest
connelly 6 - no service
Dublin 4 - looked very poor
nalis 4 - good passing but not forwards
joey 6 - hardly in the match

Blake 0 - why even bother putting a shirt on??
keith 4 - one of his better games
wilcox 4 - poor

Walker 5
Canero 5
Dabizas 4
Heath 3
Tiatto 8
Scowcroft 5
Nalis 6
Gudjohnssen 4
Stewart 4
Dublin 3
Connolly 3

Gillespie 4
Wilcox 2
Blake 1

Fantastic response this week so far people. Keep the ratings coming in and I will announce the results later this evening and the monthly results & awards sometime tomorrow.

Walker 4
Canero 5
Dabizas 4
Heath 3
Stewart 4
Scowcroft 5
Gudjohnssen 3
Nalis 6
Tiatto 8
Dublin 4
Connelly 5

Gillespie 5
Wilcox 4
Blake 3

Walker 4
Canero 5
Dabizas 4
Heath 3
Stewart 4
Scowcroft 5
Gudjohnssen 3
Nalis 6
Tiatto 8
Dublin 4
Connelly 5

Gillespie 5
Wilcox 4
Blake 3

is it a fox? said:
walker 7
tiatto 8
heath 4
dabizas 3
canero 6
scowy 6
nalis 6
gudjonsson 2
jordan 2
connelly 4
dublin 3

blake 1
gillespie 3

Complete and utter drivel. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, that is possibly the worst performance I've ever seen. We've got no midfield, no creativity, no passion, no hope. Automatic promotion is already out of the question, best we can hope for is play offs. I can't belive I got my credit card took off us for buying a season ticket which took us over me overdraft and I have to work shocking nights to pay if off! If it doesn't change quickly Micky has to go. Next game against the bottom team. We must win then. Won't we?

Sorry to disappoint you even more cos you sound like a true diehard but we've got no chance of the title and no chance of the play-offs with this lot.
We should begin rebuilding now for next year and seeing they don't have a clue what's required to be an effective footballer in the 21st century I'll spell it out...pace, skill, commitment, the ability to shoot, the ability to pass, the ability to tackle.
The new boss should fill in these boxes for any incoming player. He needs a minimum of four out of six ticks for every player and each skill should be ticked by 75% of the players collectively. That would represent a good balance.
Any existing player not meeting the above requirement should be shipped out or left to rot on the bench of the reserves, or sent home, of sent to Iraq who bloody cares.
With a team of players - even if some are inexperienced - who do meet the criteria we just might avoid relegation this year and have some hope for the future.
As for marks out of 10 football is a team game. As a representation of a once proud football club like Leicester I'd give em an X as a cinematic representation of something pretty horrible.

Walker 4- No wonder he's out the England squad...
Heath 2 - Awful, really really bad
Dabizas 2-About as bad.
Stewart 3 - You look like you're arrogant as well, you useless tosser
Canero 6 - Looked ok, must be hoping for a move back north
Tiatto 7 - Poor sod, he looked lost out there among the twats..
Nalis 5 - Needs to play simple passing football - sometimes looks to play harder balls than necessary - but ok..
Gudjonnson 4 - Poor.
Scowcroft 5 - OK, won every header.
Dublin 2 - ****ing shit...
Connolly 5 - Not much he can do with the ball continually being headed away from him, look sharp and up for it at least...

SUBS - Whatever, all shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570