Players ask for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything it shows that they get on. He would've been trying to show him up in front of the camera, not harm him. :bang:

I don't agree. If one of my mates tried to knock me out with a ball to the head infront of the camera, I would think of him as a prize twat. :bang:

As the players were on the pitch passing a few balls around just before kick off, sousa was being interviewed pitch side. Now, did anyone else see Wellens get the ball, tell bruno to move out the way and smashed it low and hard right at sousa?! Wellens being Wellens, he naturally missed his Target but he was definately trying to hit sousa.

If this is true then its disgraceful and disgusting behaviour and shows a complete lack of respect. Berner nor Wellens are anywhere near good enough to justify such chavvy behaviour. But lets get rid of Sousa instead and let these wankers gain even more power.

Are you suggesting that this is the first time that this kind of thing has happened? Players are constantly trying put their colleagues off when they are being interviewed on TV.

it's not like it was an ice bucket over the head.

He ****ing Nailed It At Him!!!!

I think you told us earlier that he nailed it near him. Please calm yourself down; this kind of thing happens all the time.

No players have handed their transfer requests in, Sousa's English isn't very good and he thought the interviewer asked if he had recieved any bids for players, which he had.

Are you suggesting that this is the first time that this kind of thing has happened? Players are constantly trying put their colleagues off when they are being interviewed on TV.

But not your boss, prior to an important match.....

Re: Waghorn bid?

rumours on SSN site that Fryatt, Gally n Wellens have put transfer requests in.

That's just rumours that can be posted by anyone, no more reliable than football-rumours

And it's just a copy of what someone said on FT

don't know how true it is cos its just on the rumour room so anyone can post... Apparently Robbie Keane going to Cov for 6 months too

I know how true it is

Apparently you can find out who it is if you play "Hotel California" backwards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00