Players ask for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a nightmare if true

I think the complete opposite. Best thing that could happen. I hope they all put transfer requests in. All except the gormless foreign trash he's brought in.

At least the established players have got the bollocks to see what's happening and take a stand.

It's about time the supporters did the same.

I think the complete opposite. Best thing that could happen. I hope they all put transfer requests in. All except the gormless foreign trash he's brought in.

At least the established players have got the bollocks to see what's happening and take a stand.

It's about time the supporters did the same

The Fosse Boys tried, failed miserably.

I echo the sentiments that I'd be gutted if Fryatt, Hobbs, Morrison or King go. Wouldn't hurt me too much if it was anyone else though.

The direction we are heading in scares the bejesus out of me though. How could we have possibly got so bad so quickly?

The direction we are heading in scares the bejesus out of me though. How could we have possibly got so bad so quickly?

Milan's run out of dosh. He sent Pearson packing. The Thais/unnamed investor haven't signed on the bottom line (and even if they do, why would you think they're going to toss money down the toilet). Sousa doesn't like what he sees but has no money to change it. The players don't like like Sousa and don't see how he can change it...

I echo the sentiments that I'd be gutted if Fryatt, Hobbs, Morrison or King go. Wouldn't hurt me too much if it was anyone else though.

Because we're Leicester?

We don't do dull.

I don't want to turn on the manager after less than a month of the season, or anything silly like that, but I'll go with 'extremely concerned' for now.

I think most of this stems from when the players came back to pre-season training with a manager they knew could(for the most part) get them performing in games having walked out(or was pushed depending on what you think has been going on!)

I heard then some players made it obvious they weren't at all happy with how Pearson was allowed to leave with no apparent effort made to keep him. Perhaps those same players made their minds up thee and then they didn't want to play for Sousa?

It bloody seems like it judging by some of the recent results and performances!

Despite all of that, I think players nowadays take the bloody piss out of their employers and the supporters of the clubs they work for. We know they don't give a toss about the clubs or us really, but surely they understand by not playing to their best every game, it's not only their clubs or the fans who get cheated but they are doing themselves no favours?

I heard it was King, Fryatt, Gallagher, Hobbs and Morrison btw.

Also wouldn't surprise me if Wellens was one of them as well.

By the time we get to Monday we're gonna have about 16 players handing in their transfer requests judging by the rumour list so far :icon_eek:

I think it started at 3, then Beaumont's post has 6 :icon_lol:

Continuing with rumours, RL said that Sousa had a black eye, anyone who saw him interviewed on TV confirm or deny this?

If there is unrest like this in the dressing room so close to the closure of the transfer window then I think our problems are more serious than was first thought. We will struggle to replace anyone that leaves at this late stage.

BG ... If it's any consolation, I think your suggestion this evening is well worth considering. At least it might rebuild the spirit within the club before it's too late.

I thought you were old enough to ignore BGs suggestions. Just because waving your willy around will make him happy it doesn't mean the players will like it!

You could see when Fryatt was coming on he didn't even look at Sousa, he definitely wants out.

If howard wants out then so be it, would love to see a more mobile guy up top as for the rest my guess would be Berner and Kennedy.

We over achieved last season playing defensive hoofball and this season we are trying to play a more technical style and too be honest many of the players are looking out of their depth.

Bruno won't go! :089: Or so I hope

Continuing with rumours, RL said that Sousa had a black eye, anyone who saw him interviewed on TV confirm or deny this?

His wife closed her legs quickly last night, and he still had his sunglasses on.

I thought you were old enough to ignore BGs suggestions. Just because waving your willy around will make him happy it doesn't mean the players will like it!

Take no notice of him SJN, he is from Whetstone as well........:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670