Players ask for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bert (who is known to get info) on FT says it's Wellens, Fryatt and Gally.

According to Bert on FT it is Fryatt, Wellens and Gallagher !!!!!

Wouldn't have a problem with these three leaving. I'm not sue if Fryatt can really be a quality championship striker. Wellens is a bit on the slow side. Gallagher did very little today to suggest that he can lead the drive up the table. I'd accept £ 5-6m for the three and invest in replacements.

Wouldn't have a problem with these three leaving. I'm not sue if Fryatt can really be a quality championship striker. Wellens is a bit on the slow side. Gallagher did very little today to suggest that he can lead the drive up the table. I'd accept £ 5-6m for the three and invest in replacements.

you are kidding arent you?

Do you think all these foreign signings are causing the unrest+ the latest signing Yuki Abe and the possible guy from Barcelona.

Fryatt - £ 3m (Wigan/Wolves/WBA)
Gallagher £ 1m (Rangers/Celtic)
Wellens £ 1m (Nottm Forest/Burnley)
So what you've done here is inflate these players' values immensely and linked them arbitrarily with clubs you've picked out of a hat. Good work.

Fryatt - £ 3m (Wigan/Wolves/WBA)
Gallagher £ 1m (Rangers/Celtic)
Wellens £ 1m (Nottm Forest/Burnley)

We playing fantasy football here? Gallagher wasn't even born in Scotland.

All three have had periods this season where they haven't featured and I'd say all three are our most technically gifted players.

So what you've done here is inflate these players' values immensely and linked them arbitrarily with clubs you've picked out of a hat. Good work.

I've tried to identify the sort of sides that might be interested in these players. Perhaps I should have included Barcelona for Wellens now that they have failed to get Fabregas

We playing fantasy football here? Gallagher wasn't even born in Scotland.

All three have had periods this season where they haven't featured and I'd say all three are our most technically gifted players.

Ladyboys then?...............:icon_eek:

Actually, I can do it too.

Conrad Logan - £15m - Arsenal
Jeff Schlupp - £6.2m - Manchester City
Elvis Hammond - £445,619,863.24 - CSKA Moscow

This worries me far more than our league record to date. Wellens and Fryatt are key to our season. Gallagher for a fee I could live with, although not convinced we'd get a substantial replacement

This worries me far more than our league record to date. Wellens and Fryatt are key to our season. Gallagher for a fee I could live with, although not convinced we'd get a substantial replacement

Wellens has never really been any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670