Players ask for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame the players if they want to go...

Clearly not buying into the Sousa method, there seems to have been very little fitness training during pre-season, and he doesn't seem to know how to get the best from his players.

Can't blame them for wanting out while their will still be clubs interested following their performances last season.

If King, Fryatt, Hobbs or Morrison leave I'd be gutted... most of the others wouldn't be too concerned about

King, Fryatt, Hobbs and Morrison should be the future of the club.

If Sousa has lost the dressing room (and I don't know whether he has) then we are in deep trouble. Once players lose faith in a manager it is very difficult to win it back.
Milan has some serious thinking to do.

I was just looking up Stringer's tweets, and saw that someone has 'info' that one of the players is King. Probably nonsense, and hope it is.

(only just realised you can access twitter feeds without having an account)

Feck me

This is an absolute 100% feckin' disaster, isn't it ?

Good old Milan, never let's you down :038:

If there is unrest like this in the dressing room so close to the closure of the transfer window then I think our problems are more serious than was first thought. We will struggle to replace anyone that leaves at this late stage.

BG ... If it's any consolation, I think your suggestion this evening is well worth considering. At least it might rebuild the spirit within the club before it's too late.

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

"Unfortunately Conrad came to me after the game and asked for a move, with two premier league clubs making bids it looks like he has jumped at the chance to play at a higher level - I hope for his sake he hasn't made the wrong decision".

Last edited:

"Unfortunately Conrad came to me after the game and asked for a move, with two premier league clubs making bids it looks like he has jumped at the chance to play at a higher level - I hope for his sake he hasn't made the wrong decision".

get out of town!!!

edit - where is the source for this harbs?

Last edited:

:081: :038:

This is a nightmare if true

It's alright, alex - there's a whole host of foreign no-mark tossers queueing up to join us. The useless fop has them all lined up to replace those awful failures from last season

All equally as good as Moreno, Vitor, Crncic etc. etc.

It's all gonna be fine

Harbs, far be it for me to undermine your obvious importance within the club's infrastructure, but just why, exactly, did our No. 2 keeper come to you and ask for a move?

:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670