Players ask for transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably everyone.

Someone wake me up when we're back in the Championship again

You could see when Fryatt was coming on he didn't even look at Sousa, he definitely wants out.

If howard wants out then so be it, would love to see a more mobile guy up top as for the rest my guess would be Berner and Kennedy.

We over achieved last season playing defensive hoofball and this season we are trying to play a more technical style and too be honest many of the players are looking out of their depth.

it was something that was mentioned to me... his performances have been certainly under par compared to last season.

it's a real mess down there. Those Thais certainly have some work on their hands

I don't blame the players if they want to go...

Clearly not buying into the Sousa method, there seems to have been very little fitness training during pre-season, and he doesn't seem to know how to get the best from his players.

Can't blame them for wanting out while their will still be clubs interested following their performances last season.

If King, Fryatt, Hobbs or Morrison leave I'd be gutted... most of the others wouldn't be too concerned about

it's a real mess down there. Those Thais certainly have some work on their hands

From the stream I was watching on t'internet, their faces were a complete picture... I dont think they can quite believe what they have taken on.

From the stream I was watching on t'internet, their faces were a complete picture... I dont think they can quite believe what they have taken on.

The kind of look when you realise you have just thrown around £35m down the shitter?

We are 4 games in and yeah it has been a very disappointing start, but I still remain positive and given time and the opportunity to wheel and deal I think Sousa will turn it around and have us playing fast flowing entertaining football whilst winning football matches.

If there is going to be a mutiny then its better now than in a couple of months time.

it was something that was mentioned to me... his performances have been certainly under par compared to last season.

They are probably on par with what he produced in the first half of last season. Let's not get carried away with the improvement that he showed in the second half.

We are 4 games in and yeah it has been a very disappointing start, but I still remain positive and given time and the opportunity to wheel and deal I think Sousa will turn it around and have us playing fast flowing entertaining football whilst winning football matches.

If there is going to be a mutiny then its better now than in a couple of months time.

....... says Fletcher Christian

I have no confidence in Sousa's ability on two fields of management. Man Management...according to Swansea fans the players didn't like him and we had Tate's recent statement. Also, his transfer record is gash...at Swansea and QPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669