Players Available from Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky79

DICKOV - we should rip there arms off
Danny Mills and Ousmane Dabo.

These could be interesting, particularly Dickov who i think is a fantastic player in the Championship. He had a great time here and could get a decent wage on a 2 year deal. I'm sure he'd be interested.

Dabo is a decent centre mid with a bit more flair than anything we've got at present.

Millis a dirty b*stard who i'd prefer to Chambers or Stearman.

could be worth a look

Dickov is also a better striker than DeVries, Hammond, Sappleton, Cort, Fryatt, Hume and Cambell.
this is a OPTA documented FACT.
he can shag who he likes.

DICKOV - we should rip there arms off
Danny Mills and Ousmane Dabo.

These could be interesting, particularly Dickov who i think is a fantastic player in the Championship. He had a great time here and could get a decent wage on a 2 year deal. I'm sure he'd be interested.

Dabo is a decent centre mid with a bit more flair than anything we've got at present.

Millis a dirty b*stard who i'd prefer to Chambers or Stearman.

could be worth a look

I wouldn't have Dicov here if he paid us. He couldn't wait to jump ship last time he was here. He showed no loyalty whatsoever.

have a word, Dickov was jettisoned because he was on decent money and they could get a fee for him from a Premier League club.
He's a good option for us.
although he'll still probably pick up an offer from the likes of Derby, Sunderland, Brimingham etc because he's got proven goalscoring pedigree and isn't ready to retire yet.

have a word, Dickov was jettisoned because he was on decent money and they could get a fee for him from a Premier League club.
He's a good option for us.
although he'll still probably pick up an offer from the likes of Derby, Sunderland, Brimingham etc because he's got proven goalscoring pedigree and isn't ready to retire yet.

Don't care if he is ready to or not, he is past it and should

As far as I'm aware, he activated the clause in his contract and went for 175 grand. That's hardly a good fee. There were plenty less important players left behind who were also on Prem wages we could've jettisoned.

Last edited:
Dickov had no choice about leaving after he was caught making full use of the stadium facilities.

if all dickov left for was because he couldnt keep his trousers up, tell him to get his arse back here !!!!!.... and that my other half is usually alone in the house most weekdays when im at work:icon_wink

Get Vassell in. Stick in a cheeky £1 mil bid and I reckon we would be in. If Sheff Utd can tempt James Beattie then we can get Vassell.

Dickov is also a better striker than DeVries, Hammond, Sappleton, Cort, Fryatt, Hume and Cambell.
this is a OPTA documented FACT.
he can shag who he likes.

Going on opta stats ian rush is probably better, would you want him to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669