Players out and about

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw Canero and Williams leaving the ground yesterday.

Canero was driving a new style Beetle and Williams was in a black Mercedes 4x4 type thingy.....Ben did tell me what it was but i don't know anything about cars so i've forgot what he said!

Rayvon said:
i saw pressman in Amigo's in loughborough one friday night. he had three burgers 2 Key-babs and a pizza deluxe. me mate dropped his chips and before they hit the ground pressman dived all of 10 yards and saved every last one.

if only footballs were edible he'd have been the worlds best. :p

sounds like it could be made up, but you are talkin about kevin PIEman, i used to work in maccy d's and PIEman would always come through the drive-thru on friday nights with his family and order a shit load of food. If only McDonalds sponsered footballs, then maybe PIEman would have been able to jump and stop that Preston keeper scoring. Good luck at Covscum PIEman, i hope you have some 'impressive' perfomances that take them down as their keeper is suspended for 3 matches i think.

owen2112 said:
i saw maybury in starbucks he stayed there on his own 4 about 3 hours :?

Is he not in the Republic squad. :-( :-( :? :? :?

pipes said:
cooperLCFCanstey said:
Bobby Smith said:
Saw Stearman in the Looking Glass last night, he was sporting a fashion mullet. Resisted the temptation to go up and speak to him in a p*ssed manner.

is Stearman 18 yet?

no :lol:

Name: Richard Stearman
Nationality: English
Date of Birth: 19/08/1987
Height: 6' 2" (188cm)
Weight: 10st 8lbs (67.19kg)
Position: Defender

:smt030 :smt018 :smt078 :smt075 :smt110 :smt120

highland fox said:
Did you speak to him DF ?

Only very briefly, he was burried in his LCFC book. He looked like he had a heavy night anyway.

I told him that all LCFC fans were behind him and not to worry about the boo boys at home. He conceeded that his was at least part of the problem with our home form. He said the fans will like Jani Sturm and he will suit the English game well. Didnt ask him much else as didnt want to come across as a stalker.

Went to Tynecastle yesterday, via Easter Road. Bought myslef a Hearts shirt from the club shop, was hoping Craig would be on the flight home so I could get him to sign it, but he wasnt :-(

BMI Baby came up trumps again with a 2 hour delay to the flight home due to 'technical problems' with the plane. Meant they had to send another one from Birmingham. Was not impressed when I gpt off and the plane was called 'Derby Pride Baby' with a big sheep shaggers logo on the side, left a nasty taste.

DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:

Only very briefly, he was burried in his LCFC book. He looked like he had a heavy night anyway.

I told him that all LCFC fans were behind him and not to worry about the boo boys at home. He conceeded that his was at least part of the problem with our home form. He said the fans will like Jani Sturm and he will suit the English game well. Didnt ask him much else as didnt want to come across as a stalker.

Went to Tynecastle yesterday, via Easter Road. Bought myslef a Hearts shirt from the club shop, was hoping Craig would be on the flight home so I could get him to sign it, but he wasnt :-(

BMI Baby came up trumps again with a 2 hour delay to the flight home due to 'technical problems' with the plane. Meant they had to send another one from Birmingham. Was not impressed when I gpt off and the plane was called 'Derby Pride Baby' with a big sheep shaggers logo on the side, left a nasty taste.
Always fill you with pride though to climb aboard Foxy Baby. I fly to Holland a lot and always smile when this pulls up outside

Always fill you with pride though to climb aboard Foxy Baby

I couldn't agree more....

Sadly, Webbo can't manage to buy himself a seat at any price

Melton Fox said:
DurhamFox said:
highland fox said:

Always fill you with pride though to climb aboard Foxy Baby. I fly to Holland a lot and always smile when this pulls up outside

Might have been 'foxy baby' that had 'technical problems'. Would explain a lot.

I think it is quite ironic they name a short haul flight after our football team. Up & Down, Up & Down, Up & Down but has never really got enough fuel on board to stay up for very long.

Come on city, give us a long haul!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570