Please can you all......

Status
Not open for further replies.

drummindefender

not go apeshit if holloway is appointed and Newell is not. At the end of the day you are making yourself look like fools by saying you will rip your season tickets up if he joins-for fook sake guys give him a chance. I personally don't think either will be joining us and that the board will stick with Kelly, though to me it looks as if it is more likely it will be Holloway then Newell and if this is the case, you owe it to this club to get behind them come rain or shine, or you are not the fans you make yourself out to be-get behind whoever comes in till the end of this season and make a difference, not a problem.

drummindefender said:
not go apeshit if holloway is appointed and Newell is not. At the end of the day you are making yourself look like fools by saying you will rip your season tickets up if he joins-for fook sake guys give him a chance. I personally don't think either will be joining us and that the board will stick with Kelly, though to me it looks as if it is more likely it will be Holloway then Newell and if this is the case, you owe it to this club to get behind them come rain or shine, or you are not the fans you make yourself out to be-get behind whoever comes in till the end of this season and make a difference, not a problem.

No I hate the man

:icon_lol::biggrin:

TBH I am so sick to death of this now I think I would accept a badger as manager now.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
No I hate the man
:icon_lol::biggrin:

TBH I am so sick to death of this now I think I would accept a badger as manager now.
the thing is a-z despite your hate for him i know you will be down there giving your all :icon_razz

I'll be giving my all for the rest of this season but I won't be renewing my season ticket if Holloway is in charge

Xantha said:
I'll be giving my all for the rest of this season but I won't be renewing my season ticket if Holloway is in charge

would you renew if he gets us promoted?

drummindefender said:
the thing is a-z despite your hate for him i know you will be down there giving your all :icon_razz

I will be absolutely gutted if we appoint Holloway, mainly because if we cannot appoint Newell, then I think we have a good man in charge in Kelly, and he should be given the opportunity. I really do not see Holloway as a forward step. But whether I burn my season ticket I could not really say. I was very upset on satdi night but TBH the rumours / e -mails have dampened my anger.

I just want a conclusion to the episode now.

Theres has been so mony negatives this season and no one knows yet what Holloway will do for the club. I admit he is definatly not my first choice but he certainly needs a chance (if he does come). We need to remain positive, remember were not safe yet.

Xantha said:

feck me, if I said that when Milne, Pleat and Hamilton were appointed, I dread to think.
I support LCFC, and not the manager. I will be going to matches when the next manager will be just a memory.....

Xantha said:

Same here. I just don't want to watch the thuggish style of football that his teams play.

bocadillo said:
Same here. I just don't want to watch the thuggish style of football that his teams play.

and we are top of the fair play league as well eh?
Is that suspended fine still hanging over our heads?

Boy Genius said:
feck me, if I said that when Milne, Pleat and Hamilton were appointed, I dread to think.
I support LCFC, and not the manager. I will be going to matches when the next manager will be just a memory.....

I do a 100 mile round trip for each match and simply would not be prepared to do that for the sort of football that a Holloway team plays.
My prerogative to not go and watch that sort of thing

Boy Genius said:

I'm confident that I will be buying a season-ticket next year because I am confident that Holloway will not be coming.

bocadillo said:
I'm confident that I will be buying a season-ticket next year because I am confident that Holloway will not be coming.

is that despite which division we will be in?

Boy Genius said:

Thing is BG Holloways team play unattractive,dull,dirty Football and they aren't even successful doing it.QPR are just 7 points ahead of us,Why would we want him ? I don't think theres a chance he'll be coming here,he's just not suitable and I trust TD & Co know that.

Boy Genius said:

You know it is, but I would hardly call us thugs in the fashion that we have seen from QPR more than once.

Anyway, all our bookings are down to the poor quality of the referreeing, are they not? Are they not!!??!!

Last edited:
Boy Genius said:
is that despite which division we will be in?

The division doesn't make any difference - Holloway as manager would do. But as I am sure that he is not going to be our manager, I am not worrying about it.

to be honest who now gives a shit how we play as long as we win. Holloway has done very well for QPR and i wouldn't be too troubled if we appointed him. He's got the passion and energy we all wanted to see.

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
You know it is, but I would hardly call us thugs in the fashion that we have seen from QPR more than once.

Anyway, all our bookings are sown to the poor quality of the referreeing, are they not? Are thay not!!??!!

I would not dream of calling a ref. He has a hard job to do you know.

For the record I dont want to see Holloway here either, but if he does I will still go to the games. He might be another Don Revie........:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669