Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

Although called Costa Del Sol Fox, my family and I now reside in Cairo. We had to leave due to the recent unrest in Egypt and are now in North Derbyshire. We have taken the decision to leave the kids with their grand-parents whilst we return to Cairo to complete our contracts. I would like to take my son to the match today, but don't have the means to collect a ticket from the ground. In fact, if I understand correctly, I can't buy one and ask someone to collect it on my behalf as the original credit card needs to be presented. So, I have two options; to buy a ticket at Pride Park in the home section, or ask you lovely people to help. I know it's a big ask, but is someone willing to purchase a couple of tickets in the away section for me and I'll meet them at Derby? I will of course be happy buy that person a drink and pie of choice!

Yours hopefully,
CDS Fox
(refugee!)

5680_fonejacker.jpg

Show me the monies !:icon_wink

According to my ticket you can pay on the day for £3 more

Never mind this. Should I have a Bigsby tremelo installed on my Rickenbacker 325c58, or should I stick with the Kauffman. That is an issue which merits help.

It is a genuine agonisingly difficult question I'll have you know. One option involves doing nothing, the other involves taking power tools to a £2,500 guitar.

Christ. In the spirit of frugality I'd say leave it as it is! £2,500 is more than my net worth.

You are probably right. John Lennon had the balls to take power tools to his...I don't.

Bigsbys are for show, IMO. They don't work as good as they look, but they do look v. good.

This is the opinion of someone who wrestled with a Bigsby on a tired 50 yr old Gretsch many years ago.

You are probably right. John Lennon had the balls to take power tools to his...I don't.

John Lennon (who is an absolute god) didn't have to worry about destroying his guitar - Please don't defile your Rickenbacker, it won't end well. Or just get a professional luthier to sort it out.

Maybe I'll have more luck with this - I've bought a Taye Go Kit, should I use Aquarian heads or Evans G2's? Looking for a nice rounded tone with a bit of punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669