Please No To Holloway And Blackwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
I don't think there is any need to be embarrassed because, quite honestly, I don't think there are too many people watching. It's a bit like nude bathing on a deserted beach.

You might think the beach is deserted, but I'll be there with my binoculars :icon_eek:

webmaster said:
You might think the beach is deserted, but I'll be there with my binoculars :icon_eek:

Bloody hell!! I'm almost as speechless as I was on Saturday night when it seemed that we were going to get Holloway!!

I'm just going to close my curtains in case you're on the roof opposite.

bocadillo said:
Bloody hell!! I'm almost as speechless as I was on Saturday night when it seemed that we were going to get Holloway!!

I'm just going to close my curtains in case you're on the roof opposite.

Why would I go bird watching at night?

What did you think I was talking about?

webmaster said:
Why would I go bird watching at night?

What did you think I was talking about?

Nothing wrong with getting those binocs out at night Webbo. Pluto is passing through Orion, and Saturn with its glorious rings are well worth a look:icon_wink

webmaster said:
What makes you think the approach was made to Leeds and QPR since the others we heard about last week?

If the club decided they wanted to interview several candidates they may have come up with 5-6 names, knowing that they may only be able to speak to 2-3 of them. They may have approached all the clubs concerned a week ago, but it's taken this long for the story to get out.

We should be pleased that the club is trying taking it seriously enough to go into it thoroughly rather than just appoint the first person they can think of.

apparently the approach was last week

webmaster said:
Am I right in thinking uranus has got a ring too?

Have you been spending time with Highland?

MKFox said:
I like to get my Binoculars out and spend an evening spying through the windows of the local YMCA

For goodness sake MK keep it to yourself:icon_roll

Last edited:
Maybe we want the other approaches to go public?

Assuming Newell is the number candidate, they may want public approaches for other managers to affect any negotiations for compensation. if Luton thought he was the only one, they would demand more money, but if we 'appear' to have other options it might affect the price in our favor.

Brauny Blue said:
I bloody hope so:biggrin:

Of course for the best view of Uranus is to use a mirror, simply remove your trolleys and stand over the mirror.:icon_razz

Last edited:
Chuck T Masala said:
Of course for the best view of Uranus is to use a mirror, simply remove your trolleys and stand over the mirror.:icon_razz

Speaking from experience. :018: :018: :icon_conf

Just tried this myself... broke the mirror. Well, there was certainly a very big crack in it, anyway! :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566