Plymouth Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
yes they do

Craig's tactics are that Kisnorbo takes the corner, deep to Kisnorbo, who heads it back across the goal for Kisnorbo to smash it into the corner of the net

Can't fail, in Craigy-boy's pitiful blinkered incompetent shite wanking bastard eyes

homer, what are your true thoughts on Levein??

homer said:
yes they do

Craig's tactics are that Kisnorbo takes the corner, deep to Kisnorbo, who heads it back across the goal for Kisnorbo to smash it into the corner of the net

Can't fail, in Craigy-boy's pitiful blinkered incompetent shite wanking bastard eyes

hahahaha!!
We are utter cr*p

Levein must go soon.

I would make the fecker walk back.....:mad:

I just cannot believe how fecking poor we are, we have talent and youth but no tactics, no heart, no spirit and no soul.

Fryatt gets in the way of Hughesie. :mad:

Colin Gibson uses the word "bloody" :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_razz

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I just cannot believe how fecking poor we are, we have talent and youth but no tactics, no heart, no spirit and no soul.

and hopefully soon no fecking manager.........:mad:

wow colin said 'BLOODY'!!!!:eek:

does anybody actually think we can grind out a result today because its crap at the moment and to be honest if we play like this every game then we will be playing in league 2 after next season.

25 mins to get something out of this game. A point will not be good enough so that means the boys have got to work harder than they have in the whole of the last 5 games to score 2 goals. mmmmmmmm can they release the post match comments now please so i can watch a fecking film

we might as well have a friggin concrete bollard up front!

smiggy4leicester said:
does anybody actually think we can grind out a result today because its crap at the moment and to be honest if we play like this every game then we will be playing in league 2 after next season.

yes

smiggy4leicester said:

no fecking way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670