Plz Does Any1 Have 3 Tickets To The Forest Match??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

newtonfox

Hi Hazzman

Im new to the Furum but have been viewing it for years,am a season ticket holder in the west stand,I have 2 adult tickets for Forest which I am now unable to attend am picking the tickets up tommorow before the game therefore you are welcome to have the pair for the 33.00 I paid.

send him a Pm Jake:)

What a first post good man and welcome :038::038::038::038:

Very considerate of you :038:

hold on lads this could be one of our lot :081::081::081::081:

fcukcov

Hi Hazzman

Im new to the Furum but have been viewing it for years,am a season ticket holder in the west stand,I have 2 adult tickets for Forest which I am now unable to attend am picking the tickets up tommorow before the game therefore you are welcome to have the pair for the 33.00 I paid.

Welcome.

Well done matey stay around.

fc

Hazzman

Hi Hazzman

I have sent you a PM. Cheers for this, appreciate it.

I have sent a new PM after re-reading the post.

Last edited:

fcukcov

FC IMO :icon_lol::icon_lol:

He's geniune - just I don't whether I am going to City tomorrow or not or whether I should go to City and then come back (which in the process kind of spoils my day I had planned).

Its not me but I wish I had thought of it now!!

Hazzer you obviously don’t want the tickets that badly or you would make the effort?

jakefox

It looks like Hazzman will not have the tickets now therefore anyone who does want then then 2 adults tickets are available,I will be at the game tommorow therefore if interested PM me and I will meet before the game say 2.30pm outside the Clubshop to hand tickets over.

Cheers

Macky

Gruntled Member
It looks like Hazzman will not have the tickets now therefore anyone who does want then then 2 adults tickets are available,I will be at the game tommorow therefore if interested PM me and I will meet before the game say 2.30pm outside the Clubshop to hand tickets over.

Cheers

...wear a yellow carnation in your right lapel and make sure you are carrying a copy Tuesdays Financial Times.
The password is "minky".

Hazzman

Hazzer you obviously don’t want the tickets that badly or you would make the effort?

I'd half given up tbh FC, it's when someone offers you something on a plate, you don't ignore it. I can't/aren't going tomorrow and it seems Jakefox needs to get rid by tomorrow. So I have declined.

I feel a bit of a twat messing him around.

So, the tickets are whoevers wants, if not I suppose he'll return them back to the club.

fludie

Peanut Thief
I'd half given up tbh FC, it's when someone offers you something on a plate, you don't ignore it. I can't/aren't going tomorrow and it seems Jakefox needs to get rid by tomorrow. So I have declined.

I feel a bit of a twat messing him around.

So, the tickets are whoevers wants, if not I suppose he'll return them back to the club.

So you dont want to go?

fludie

Peanut Thief
No, I am not going to LCFC tomorrow meaning I can't pick them up. I didn't expect a ticket anyway and if I wanted them loads, loads I'd of made an effort. I'd like to go but it doesn't bother me.

So just go outsing em and stuff em lads.

Fair enough, of course will will.:biggrin:

fludie

Peanut Thief
I have one concession ticket away stand £4

Joe what stand is it in?

I have 3 tickets, one which im giving away to someone, one for me and one for a mate, but my mates ticket is in the stand where 900 are sitting, is it poss i could swap it for one in the other stand?

joe501

Joe what stand is it in?

I have 3 tickets, one which im giving away to someone, one for me and one for a mate, but my mates ticket is in the stand where 900 are sitting, is it poss i could swap it for one in the other stand?

it is in the brian clough stand block t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670