PNE player ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Sorry it's so far after the final whistle, but I thought I'd give my ratings anyway.

Logan 6
Johansson 6
McAuley 5
Kisnorbo 6
Maybury 4
Tiatto 6
Stearman 4
Hughes 5
Sylla 7
Hume 7
Fryatt 4

Hammond 6
Porter 4
Low 5

Logan 5
Johansson 5
McAuley 8
Kisnorbo 5
Maybury 3
Tiatto 5
Stearman 3
Hughes 2
Sylla 7
Hume 7
Fryatt 4

Hammond 3
Porter 4
Low 3

Logan 6
Johansson 4
McAuley 6
Kisnorbo 5
Maybury 4
Tiatto 5
Stearman 3
Hughes 2
Sylla 4
Hume 6
Fryatt 2

Hammond 2
Porter 4
Low 3

Logan 6(Had nothing to do really but he needs to improve his kicking)
Johansson-6(Was pretty solid at the back and did try and get forward in the second half but he ent got no pace)
McAuley-7(Cant fault him..had another excellent game....he needs to be on the squad list every game at this form)
Kisnorbo -6 (Was solid but sometimes did have the odd mistake but him and McAuley have got a solid partnership)
Maybury 6-( Cant fault him too much but again doesn't offer us anything going forward)
Tiatto 6-( compared to other perfomances he was poor he faded out of the game in the 2nd half but the drive and battling was still there)
Stearman-5(He tried but there's only so much a right back can do in the centre of the field:icon_sad: )
Hughes 3-(Forgot he was @ the game at times...just awful:098: :098: )
Sylla-7 (Got to say was impressed with him...starting to work harder and at times trying to take people on:icon_bigg )
Hume-7( Ran for everything but when will the team learn you cant just keep putting long balls on him:102: :102: )
Fryatt -4 (Either he is unfit or just doesn't care anymore...shocking)

Hammond-3 (Faught Fryatt was bad god was i wrong....his shot that went about 10 yards wide to the left was funny though :icon_bigg :icon_bigg )
Porter 5- (Didn't really see much of the ball when he came on however when he did he was trying to take people on)
Low -5(Didn't have time to make an impression)

Rob Kelly -6 ( he got them motivated for the 2nd half which was good to see but like to see what he does in the transfer market now with a bit of money)

Logan 5
Johansson 6
McAuley 6
Kisnorbo 5
Maybury 4
Tiatto 6
Stearman 4
Hughes 2
Sylla 7
Hume 6
Fryatt 4

MOTM: Sylla :eek: We must have been bad...

I see the Guardian gives as Man of the match

"Milan Mandaric (Leicester, provisional)"

Logan 6
Johansson 8
McAuley 6
Kisnorbo 7
Maybury 4
Tiatto 6
Stearman 4
Hughes 4
Sylla 7
Hume 7
Fryatt 4

What is it with Fryatt ?

Gone from being a player I thought we would stuggle to hold on the season, to looking unfit and lafargic.

Is he carrying an injury ? (why start him) if so he's had it all season..or..how have, when we supposed to be so good at bringing on young talent allowed him to his fitness and application to deteriate so much

With Hume often sitting deep we look desperate up front

Did they really print that or are you taking the micky.

They did - at the end of a report that said the match was pretty awful & no-one on either side stood out.

Now I was of the opinion that we were awful and that Preston were a half sensible side they passed the ball very well between each other and were yards quicker than us
but for some reason could'nt dominate their possession
partly because of Macauley, Kisnorbo, Nisa playing reasonably well.

But once more our Midfield frailities show us up, and shows
why we are never really a danger to oppositions, as Hume
has to roam all over the park to pick up scraps and Fryatt
at the moment is ineffectual, but this in all probability is down to a rank poor service from our supposed engineroom
But in saying that the lads that are out at the moment are not much better Johnson(came for a payday it seems)
Wesolowski looked a brilliant prospect, but I suspect will always injury prone, sums up our dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669