Points Tracker 2023/24

As long as it's not us....it'd be ****ing hilarious if the team that finishes 3rd goes on to lose the playoff final to Sunderland or someshit.

I want the worst possible sides to come up with us. We need to be thinking about sides we can finish above next season.

Leeds and Southampton are most likely to make a go of things. So, I want Ipswich to get their act together and finish second and then some awful pile of shite like Sunderland or Albion or Cov to come up too.

As long as it's not us....it'd be ****ing hilarious if the team that finishes 3rd goes on to lose the playoff final to Sunderland or someshit.
In that situation the best scenario would be Leeds to finish third.

I want the worst possible sides to come up with us. We need to be thinking about sides we can finish above next season.

Leeds and Southampton are most likely to make a go of things. So, I want Ipswich to get their act together and finish second and then some awful pile of shite like Sunderland or Albion or Cov to come up too.
I'm hoping for Preston via the playoffs. Nailed on to finish bottom of the PL.

Since we won the Championship in 2014 with 31 wins, only one side has managed 30 wins in a Championshup season - Wolves in 2018.

Before that Newcastle got 30 wins in 2010. It doesn't happen very often. Reading in 2006 got 31 wins.

We have 25 wins with 14 games left.

So Ipswich win to get on level points with Leeds leaving our gap to 3rd at 6.

Good news, however, is that Southampton lost at home to Millwall, giving us an 11 point cushion there.

That realistically means we only have to be concerned with Leeds and Ipswich now.

Could really do with an Ipswich wobble, they’ve been pulling results out their arses all season.

So Ipswich win to get on level points with Leeds leaving our gap to 3rd at 6.

Good news, however, is that Southampton lost at home to Millwall, giving us an 11 point cushion there.

That realistically means we only have to be concerned with Leeds and Ipswich now.

Could really do with an Ipswich wobble, they’ve been pulling results out their arses all season.
Yep, love or loathe them, Ipswich have done incredibly well.

Reports that Ipswich suffered injuries to 2 key players during the win -
Burns and Chaplin…

Speak for yourself, I'm loving it and hope they go all the way (well, in second place)

Ah i absolutely speak for myself here. I remember going there back in the day and they had away tickets at ridiculous prices with little/no concessions on offer. Greedier ****s than the rest for a crumbling ground. Then there's Ed Sheeran, ever heard Galway Girl? Should be docked points for that.

Then there's Ed Sheeran, ever heard Galway Girl? Should be docked points for that.
Too ****ing right.

In my late teens I worked in Galway for 3 months.

Sheerans woeful dirge is a drippy ****ing lost puppy love song set in some revolting Temple Bar tourist pub shithole where they hold hands & gaze longingly at each other like a pair of ****s.

The Steve Earle song of the same name is actually set IN Galway.
He goes back to her flat where they **** all night & when he wakes up in the morning she's buggered off.

Take a guess which is more accurate

Too ****ing right.

In my late teens I worked in Galway for 3 months.

Sheerans woeful dirge is a drippy ****ing lost puppy love song set in some revolting Temple Bar tourist pub shithole where they hold hands & gaze longingly at each other like a pair of ****s.

The Steve Earle song of the same name is actually set IN Galway.
He goes back to her flat where they **** all night & when he wakes up in the morning she's buggered off.

Take a guess which is more accurate

There's probably something in the Good Friday Agreement that would see him sent to The Hague for that song. That's what i hope anyway.

1708863313318.png
Updated. We've dropped back from 2.44 ppg to 2.29 ppg. Our projected points is now slighly under the 106.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463