• Jewell

Votes: 32 29.4%
  • Dowie

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Penney

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Reid

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Roeder (or other, in which case, please state)

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Grayson has a better record than Ince :102:

I don't disagree with you, as I can't prove one way or the another.

however, what i do see is Ince: 12 games, 9 wins and 28 points, (admitedly in a lower division) and Grayson: 12 games, 2 wins and 13 points - so why should he be the leading candidate.

The reason I think Ince (specifically) is a better candidate than grayson on 3 undisputable points: he is winner (player and manager), he has experience at the highest level of football and i think he can inspire a Leicester team. plus, his contacts at Man u, liverpool and w. ham can't be bad for loan signings.

... that said, I'd prefer Jewell OR Mongie

ps. On Ince, anyone who insist on being called the guv'nor must be a tit

In the spirit of Talking Balls, I'm going to irrationally take offense and assume that you are referring to me.

I intend to offer you out to a virtual fight and might even use the 'ignore' facility.

But yes, you are right. It should be Governor.

...please don't take offence, i'm a lover not a fighter. When I said mongie, I was referring to Dowie - I assumed it was his accepted title.

I don't disagree with you, as I can't prove one way or the another.

however, what i do see is Ince: 12 games, 9 wins and 28 points, (admitedly in a lower division) and Grayson: 12 games, 2 wins and 13 points - so why should he be the leading candidate.

The reason I think Ince (specifically) is a better candidate than grayson on 3 undisputable points: he is winner (player and manager), he has experience at the highest level of football and i think he can inspire a Leicester team. plus, his contacts at Man u, liverpool and w. ham can't be bad for loan signings.

I would be happy with either Ince or Grayson, but I don't think you can compare current league points and positions when you consider that MK are two divisions lower than Blackpool and are amongst the favourites to up, whilst Blackpool are amongst the favourites to go down.

I think this guy's unattached...

:018: Harsh.

I would be happy with either Ince or Grayson, but I don't think you can compare current league points and positions when you consider that MK are two divisions lower than Blackpool and are amongst the favourites to up, whilst Blackpool are amongst the favourites to go down.

Not to mention they're only favourites to go down because the man has just led them to promotion, and that after being brought in mid-last-season to fight off relegation too.

Has anyone mentioned Ole' Permatanned Linekar?

I'm not that interested or bothered enough to check, I just like the made up word permatanned.

Dowie is shit why do people want him? He has a impact time of 3-6 months then his teams fade away. Cov were top of the table at the start of the season where are they now?

You lucky sods.

You got rid of Megson within a month and got 300k.

Thats not a bad result.

I read on BBCs website that he got some stick off the crowd the other night.

Would have loved to have heard that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670