Post Match Port Vale 0 Leicester City 1 (Pre season friendly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearson happy with the Waghorn-Vardy partnership

NP say's he doesn't envisage much activity in the transfer market

I find this 3 5 2 interesting. Bakayogo sounds more of a wing back than konchesky, and could see knockaert playing through the middle with King and James sitting. not sure about the 3 centre backs working that well though.

I went

SSL was a total donkey, didn't actually look like a footballer and played that many dead end balls to team mates it was annoying.

Wes looked solid again, and unfortunately our most creative player.

Danns battles really well all game, he may actually add something we certainly didn't have last year, he looked up for it.

Whitbread looked lively and very interested, hopefully he can stay fit and step up this season.

I didn't hear radio Leicester but if Alan Young was singing the praises of Vardy then the time has come for him to step aside as a pundit. The lad is terrified of actually shooting, he did it last season and he did it last night, easier to score but decides to pass to a team mate. He had one really good effort in the match, not up to standard.

Waghorn was very good in the 1st half and utter turd in the 2nd.

I thought NP's substitutions were ace and stopped the game becoming massively stale after 60 minutes.

Pie was shit, Stoke is a festering hole that I would never return to and the fecking A50 was closed at Uttoxeter on the way back.

Luckily there were at least 3 fit birds in the away end.

Last edited:
I went

SSL was a total donkey, didn't actually look like a footballer and played that many dead end balls to team mates it was annoying.

Wes looked solid again, and unfortunately our most creative player.

Danns battles really well all game, he may actually add something we certainly didn't have last year, he looked up for it.

Whitbread looked lively and very interested, hopefully he can stay fit and step up this season.

I didn't hear radio Leicester but if Alan Young was singing the praises of Vardy then the time has come for him to step aside as a pundit. The lad is terrified of actually shooting, he did it last season and he did it last night, easier to score but decides to pass to a team mate. He had one really good effort in the match, not up to standard.

Waghorn was very good in the 1st half and utter turd in the 2nd.

I thought NP's substitutions were ace and stopped the game becoming massively stale after 60 minutes.

Pie was shit, Stoke is a festering hole that I would never return to and the fecking A50 was closed at Uttoxeter on the way back.

Luckily there were at least 3 fit birds in the away end.

Cheers Lako. It's good to hear what people who went to the game thought.

Although you could have left out the bit about Stoke being a festering hole, as that is fairly common knowledge anyway :icon_wink

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/230713-match-report-port-vale-0-city-1-939515.aspx said:
Leicester City battled their way to an excellent 1-0 victory against Port Vale on Tuesday night in a match that saw the entire starting XI come through a full 90 minutes at Vale Park.

Just to clarify where Lako's tongue was at the time of his writing.

pedant said:
...you could have left out the bit about Stoke being a festering hole, as that is fairly common knowledge that Port Vale play in Burlsem

Quite so!

Quite so!

It was the drive through Stoke on the way to the ground that astounded me, and some of the characters on the streets, blimey it's a weird place.

It was the drive through Stoke on the way to the ground that astounded me, and some of the characters on the streets, blimey it's a weird place.

Doesn't that apply to the whole of Staffordshire?
:icon_wink

Doesn't that apply to the whole of Staffordshire?
:icon_wink

Bunch of boss-eyed ****s.

nick-griffin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675