Post Match Porto 5 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think the team that started tonight (let alone the team that finished) have even practiced as a team EVER?

I have no problem with CR letting everyone get a taste of the CL and them being able to say they played in it when they're old and retired but it was always a hiding to nothing, especially after letting in an early goal.

Sadly, you do need to be told don't you?

Have you actually read your rants over the last week?
Yes. If you'd have read them properly you'd have probably had better luck in deciphering them with an ounce of competence. As it is, my faith in your ability to understand anything is dwindling with every opinion you give. Work harder at school this term and your comprehension may improve.

Your rating post may be easier for you this week considering that you probably won't need to use anymore than the fingers on one hand to help you to count high enough to rate anyone.

Yes. If you'd have read them properly you'd have probably had better luck in deciphering them with an ounce of competence. As it is, my faith in your ability to understand anything is dwindling with every opinion you give. Work harder at school this term and your comprehension may improve.

Your rating post may be easier for you this week considering that you probably won't need to use anymore than the fingers on one hand to help you to count high enough to rate anyone.

Your childish posts don't affect me Pop. I'm off now, try and calm down before you have an infarction, it's just a football match in a football season. We've had worse before and not in the too distant past.

Your childish posts don't affect me Pop. I'm off now, try and calm down before you have an infarction, it's just a football match in a football season. We've had worse before and not in the too distant past.
So you do understand irony? Excellent. I'm assuming that was an ironic post wasn't it? Please don't forget your ratings, I really want to know whether or not what I'm thinking about this particular football match can be validated by your exceptional ratings system. Night x

So all you guys that don't agree that we need a new manager please tell me what will make you change your mind

Because he was in charge of signings but believe whatever you want.

I'm not writing them off like you are. Players need time to get used to a new club let alone a new league and they need time on the field.

Knee jerk reactions from fans are sure to follow a poor run like this though, it's understandable.

I recollect about 3 months ago you wanted to dump Okazaki who at that time was the only player showing any industry. You seem to know everything so I will defer to your superior intellect.

Anyway I hope you are correct. My view is that the new signings are 1. Not as good as you think they may become (but I will be happy to be wrong); 2. Certainly not worth what we paid if your honestly held view is that they are future prospects; and 3. We needed proven quality not the possibility of a good player at over inflated prices. Many many teams target and recruit players who will suit the English PL style of play. Not one of the new signings has shown they are either of the standard we need, or are likely to get there. It is not 'knee jerk'. It would be if that was my summary after a single game.

But since you are right and we are all wrong I won't pass further comment or venture a view.

Everyone...have the same view as this guy, you are ruining the forum.

I think after we crash out of the Champions League any remaining motivation for a good few of these lads to play at our club will evaporate.

That was embarrassing.

Well, we are well and truly ****ed.

What a miserable bunch of half arsed ****wits our players have become, I'm at a total loss as to what is happening here.

Useless ****ing ****s, at least Porto is nice.

****s

Oh and if I have to watch that lucky, lazy, useless, thick, talentless tosser Schlupp ever again I'll walk out the ****ing ground and go to the pub.

Embarrassment to football

Well, we are well and truly ****ed.

What a miserable bunch of half arsed ****wits our players have become, I'm at a total loss as to what is happening here.

Useless ****ing ****s, at least Porto is nice.

****s
Porto is nice, I agree. I'm trying to forget the game happened, as I don't want it to spoil what was otherwise a lovely day out.

At the end of the 1976-77 season I went to watch Leicester play at already relegated Tottenham. That day they looked totally bereft of ideas and had a couldn't really be bothered attitude, it was an appalling performance. I came away thinking that the following season could be really bad if things didn't change, they didn't and relegation was the result.

I'm seeing the same sort of performances now and to be honest in each game it's getting worse. Last season when Arsenal won the game at the Emirates, Ranieri said it was OK because the team fought all the way to the end. That was what he cared about, as long as they tried hard to the end he could accept the result, there is no sign of that fight anymore.

The contrast in performance levels between last season and this season are unbelieveable, last season if we lost or didn't play well, we knew that the players who would have given their all until the very last minute, the supporters never felt cheated or short changed. This season it is the complete opposite, on most occasions this season, particularly in the league the players have looked like they have no interest or desire, the most concerning aspect of last night, is this was the first time this attitude was on show in the champions league and given it came from a group of players who should have had hunger, desire and a point to prove in abundance is the most concerning. Last night was shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566