Portsmouth A

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never wanted a manager out after a few games, but it's quite obvious the players do not have a clue what they are supposed to be doing under Sousa. Time to go Paoulo.

What the **** has that **** of a manager got to smile about. Just **** right off.

If it wasn't us I would be laughing my cock off watching this

The most thoroughly inept display I have ever seen

'tis astonishing what one man can do to what was a very decent football team

I'm glad I saw sense and closed the link I had to the game...

Im very worried about the future of this club, manager not included.

I am so mad, I cannot believe how poor we are, look at SOUSA he's having a laugh on the bench, he's a right J ARTHUR, I am going for a pint or 2

Wonder what Bruno the performance analyst will make of this. How long will the video take to edit? What aspects of the play will they focus on?

That's sums Sousa up for me. Sitting there sharing a joke with his number 2 when were getting absolutely ripped to shreds by (until tonight) the shittest side in the division.

Seems criminal to say but we need this to be a cricket score now.

If the Thai's have any bollocks, this could turn out to be the best night of the season.

fcuk off mandric you blood sucker

That's sums Sousa up for me. Sitting there sharing a joke with his number 2 when were getting absolutely ripped to shreds by (until tonight) the shittest side in the division.

I think if I had seen that, my laptop would have been across the room and in pieces...

Im very worried about the future of this club, manager not included.

I don't know. Layered with a shed load of debt and given to some rich brat as a plaything. He's shown some of his skills in getting the manager he wanted. What could go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566