Portsmouth home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe some moron will completely misinterpret someones posts and get in their own cheap digs?
Or maybe somebody will get swept into a wirlwind of confusion and end up treading water in order to save themselves. Anyway, bet you never knew pencils were invented by the french.

Or maybe somebody will get swept into a wirlwind of confusion and end up treading water in order to save themselves. Anyway, bet you never knew pencils were invented by the french.

Let me make it simple for you. Waggy and Naughty (who we must never speak ill of ) did a goal celebration taking the piss out of one the back room staff (who always wears shorts in the cold) by being surfers (if thats not tedious what is :icon_wink) I said it was inappropriate. I meant the timing of it you see. Their team mate is japanese and he just witnessed his country being engulfed by a large wave. can you see it may have been a tad insensitive)Im not for one minute suggesting waggy and naughty were alluding to the tsunami they are footballers after all.
Anyway i cant think of anything juvenile or obtuse to end so thats it really.

I think your picking at something that doesn't warrant any attention - both my post and the goal celebration. Some people are all to easily offended. Its like the time I was speaking to a friend who had lost a relative the previous week and I unfortunately said that 'I felt like death warmed up' (I had flu!). Since this event I have stopped leaving the house and have resorted to the use of the internet for communication. Unfortunately, I still manage to offend people in this virtual world.

thats nothing, i once asked a fat woman if she was pregnant.... oh, I laugh about it now

Thats nearly as bad as the man I asked, who was in fact a woman.

44-0, Michael Lamey and Lee Marshall combine to destroy Pompey's defence.

thats nothing, i once asked a fat woman if she was pregnant.... oh, I laugh about it now

I bet it was more like you asking a fat woman if she wanted to be pregnant....

Let me make it simple for you. Waggy and Naughty (who we must never speak ill of ) did a goal celebration taking the piss out of one the back room staff (who always wears shorts in the cold) by being surfers (if thats not tedious what is :icon_wink) I said it was inappropriate. I meant the timing of it you see. Their team mate is japanese and he just witnessed his country being engulfed by a large wave. can you see it may have been a tad insensitive)Im not for one minute suggesting waggy and naughty were alluding to the tsunami they are footballers after all.
Anyway i cant think of anything juvenile or obtuse to end so thats it really.

Bocadillo? :icon_lol:

Really hope we beat them for three reasons...1. we need to win..2..cus of that annoying bell ringer and 3..they thought it was funny to beat up mothers and kids after the play-offs in the nineties.

Really hope we beat them for three reasons...1. we need to win..2..cus of that annoying bell ringer and 3..they thought it was funny to beat up mothers and kids after the play-offs in the nineties.

4. They stuffed us 6-1 at Fratton & I hope we can at least get 4 at the Walkers to get a little bit of pride back.

4. They stuffed us 6-1 at Fratton & I hope we can at least get 4 at the Walkers to get a little bit of pride back.

That result effectively got rid of Sousa. They did us a favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669