Pre Match Portsmouth (Home)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

12:15 kick-off, also on the telly.

Hes given Abe a chance and he shone now i hope Fernandes gets a chance, could be some players last game for us. NP has realised King doesnt fit into this formation and Dyer isnt good enough, maybe its Wellens turn to be ousted, i hope the strikers get some decent service, if they do we will win this, im predicting 3-1 Beckford brace Bamba

Hoping for Beckford to get this monkey off his back and score in front of a home crowd. If him and Nugent continue to be pulled out wide for 90 minutes as they were against Ipswich, we could well be in for a repeat from the pair. We've had more than enough wake-up calls recently, Portsmouth are no mugs but I think we'll turn them over this time.

My brother is coming back for this game and wanted a ticket. Do ST holders also get an extra ticket for this game £10, given that if people have a ticket stub from the Ipswich game they get a ticket for £10? Seems a rip-off to ST holders if not.

Last edited:
Would it be a pain in the arse for whoever starts the pre match thread to do so with some stats from previous games between the 2 teams?

I think this would add to the interest in the thread. I was goi g to do that for this one as a first but Prof beat me to it!

Sorry. I would edit it into the OP but I can only edit 10 minutes after posting.

My brother is coming back for this game and wanted a ticket. Do ST holders also get an extra ticket for this game £10, given that if people have a ticket stub from the Ipswich game they get a ticket for £10? Seems a rip-off to ST holders if not.

If only there was some kind of official website that had this kind of information on it.

Didn't realise this was on TV until earlier today. Might have to reassess NYE plans!

I think we'll win, 2-0. But then I always think we'll win. So maybe I should try thinking we'll win....

*Edit.... Try thinking we'll lose, I meant. See, I can't even say I think we'll lose! Argh.

Last edited:
Didn't realise this was on TV until earlier today. Might have to reassess NYE plans!

I think we'll win, 2-0. But then I always think we'll win. So maybe I should try thinking we'll win....

*Edit.... Try thinking we'll lose, I meant. See, I can't even say I think we'll lose! Argh.

:icon_lol:

Hoping for Beckford to get this monkey off his back and score in front of a home crowd.

The way you worded that may have people thinking he hasn't scored in front of a home crowd yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669