Portugal keeper Ricardo training with Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any confirmation on this? I mean the goalie not God (i had him confirmed to me when i was 14) . Surely if he is training with us some fecker has spotted him?

Is there any confirmation on this? I mean the goalie not God (i had him confirmed to me when i was 14) . Surely if he is training with us some fecker has spotted him?

Stringer has tweeted the story, does not mean he has seen him though :102:

Certainly his superior intellect should have took hold....hm.

:102:

taken hold

and a 4 letter obscenity should be offensive to anyone regardless of class or intellect although obviously those of a lower class and intellect are probably less likely to find offence.

taken hold

and a 4 letter obscenity should be offensive to anyone regardless of class or intellect although obviously those of a lower class and intellect are probably less likely to find offence.

Nobody should take any offence at any words, regardless of length. They are just words and if you take offence, it is a choice that you have made yourself and it says a lot more about you than anybody else.

*edit* and btw, please don't talk about 'class', it's the language of slaves

Last edited:
Nobody should take any offence at any words, regardless of length. They are just words and if you take offence, it is a choice that you have made yourself and it says a lot more about you than anybody else.

*edit* and btw, please don't talk about 'class', it's the language of slaves

You don't half spout some piffle....

taken hold

Weird, all I saw was a string of stars.

Also, your musings on class are utterly pointless...are you this pompous in real life?

Weird, all I saw was a string of stars.

Also, your musings on class are utterly pointless...are you this pompous in real life?

It was on here for about 30 minutes before it was edited out. Beginning with c and ending with t.

And no I'm not. It just amuses me how easy it is to wind people up on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669