Portugal keeper Ricardo training with Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on here for about 30 minutes before it was edited out. Beginning with c and ending with t.

And no I'm not. It just amuses me how easy it is to wind people up on here.

I see...well fill yer boots I suppose. Trolling is one way to burn away the limited hours of your life. Whatever gets you going.

It didn't end with t. It was a new word Hazzman made up that got past the naughty word filter.

Do you also find the word 'Scunthorpe' offensive?

No, but then if Hazzbeen's word wasn't offensive you wouldn't have edited it out.

No, but then if Hazzbeen's word wasn't offensive you wouldn't have edited it out.

I don't find the word offensive.

But it was agreed a few years ago that there a couple of words that are not allowed in the football areas of the site because some people don't want their kids to see them, so they're automatically asterisked out.

I'm sure Hazzman expected it to be automatically censored and wasn't trying to offend you. But he made up a new version of the word I'd not thought of before. He's good at that.

So let me get this right, you get offended and complain because somebody said ****, yet you think it's fine to change somebody's username to hazzbeen??

I think you've been conned. Filthy rich is some lefty student who has adopted this bizarre online persona so that people believe that the rich are stupid, arrogant and hypocritical.

Which is fair enough.

But he made up a new version of the word I'd not thought of before. He's good at that.

Not good, excellent!

So let me get this right, you get offended and complain because somebody said ****, yet you think it's fine to change somebody's username to hazzbeen??

It's about the fourth pop he's had it me since I stated an opinion which was negative about Mandaric when he left. Find it bizarre and hilarious myself.

I think you've been conned. Filthy rich is some lefty student who has adopted this bizarre online persona so that people believe that the rich are stupid, arrogant and hypocritical.

Which is fair enough.

So wait, are you saying he's not called Filthy Rich because he's into BDSM?

BDSM should totally be illegal by the way

This is the same person who called people morons for thinking Abe might have been signed by the owners instead of Sousa...

Can someone remind me what Sousa recently said about the Abe signing?.

At the time, when Sousa was asked about the signing of Abe, he did imply it was his signing by claiming he had been tracking Abe for over a year. He changed his mind when challenged about it in the recent interview.

My whole point was that some people thought he had been signed just because the owners are from Thailand.

Except no 4 letter word was used and I did apologise to you afterwards.

So, you think that explicitly implying that you think somebody is a **** is better than being upfront and just calling them a ****?
There really is no difference, but I know which I'd prefer.

And I didn't see anybody accepting your apology for calling them all *****

So, you think that explicitly implying that you think somebody is a **** is better than being upfront and just calling them a ****?
There really is no difference, but I know which I'd prefer.

And I didn't see anybody accepting your apology for calling them all *****

Like you, they obviously didn't find it offensive.

I didn't say I wouldn't find somebody calling me a **** offensive and I don't see how you think it's 'obvious' that they didn't

Well, strange that you wrote this earlier today......

"Nobody should take any offence at any words, regardless of length."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670