Post Norwich-Do YOU think were heading for league one

are we heading for league one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 5 teams us, Hull, Barnsley, Leeds and Southend fighting to avoid the two places with Luton. Can't see Hull, Leeds, Barnsley and Southen ALL doing well in the last 3 games ....can't see us doing well either BUT we may just do it.

There are 5 teams us, Hull, Barnsley, Leeds and Southend fighting to avoid the two places with Luton. Can't see Hull, Leeds, Barnsley and Southen ALL doing well in the last 3 games ....can't see us doing well either BUT we may just do it.
Only one of them needs to do well to send us down

Only one of them needs to do well to send us down

3 of them need to get 3 more points than us between now and the end of the season.

i'll stand to be corrected but if just one of them does well, we'll still end up in 20th position due to our 2 point 'headstart'

where the hell are we going to pick up any points realistically? i personally think if we dont win tomorrow night then thats definitely it im afraid---not meaning to sound too pessimistic but really cant see us getting out of this......yeovil next season, were playing yeovil next season, yeovil next seeeeeeaaaason.....

Imo i can see the Wolves match being one of those extraordinary days like in the past, where everyone is clinging to news of other teams. A pocket of excitment explodes when someone gives news of a rival in trouble. I'm sure its going to end like that with loads of nail biting on the last game of the season. Only this time i feel we are fated to go down.

Imo i can see the Wolves match being one of those extraordinary days like in the past, where everyone is clinging to news of other teams. A pocket of excitment explodes when someone gives news of a rival in trouble. I'm sure its going to end like that with loads of nail biting on the last game of the season. Only this time i feel we are fated to go down.

how amazing will the day be though if this is the case and we survive? I think at the end of the game if we make ourselves safe ill cheer more than i did at any promotion or cup final. Im dreading the day and what might happen but also eagerly awaiting the fact that we actually have something to play for albeit our safety.

3 of them need to get 3 more points than us between now and the end of the season.

No, two of them need to get 3 more points than us, Leeds and Hull, Barnsley only need to get one more than us, and as we have to play them, the chances are they will do.

19 Leicester 42 -13 47
20 Barnsley 43 -26 47
21 Hull 43 -16 45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 Leeds 43 -23 45
23 Southend 43 -27 42
24 Luton 43 -24 37

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675