Post the last text msg you recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no absolutely nothing about you and nor do I make any judgement of you as a person. I am sure you could be a good member of this board if you didn't try to annoy everyone.

Well contrary to your beliefs, I have been nothing but curteous to a couple of dullards who have repeatedly called me a c**t and told me to f**k off. If I annoy you so much, the sensible thing would be to put me on your ingore list, as I am doing to you now. I hope you do ignore me, I couldn't bear the thought of my posts being wasted on someone such as yourself. Ciao.

Well contrary to your beliefs, I have been nothing but curteous to a couple of dullards who have repeatedly called me a c**t and told me to f**k off. If I annoy you so much, the sensible thing would be to put me on your ingore list, as I am doing to you now. I hope you do ignore me, I couldn't bear the thought of my posts being wasted on someone such as yourself. Ciao.

Straight back on the charm offensive then freundy :icon_lol:

"U were amazin last nite, must do it again sumtime"

just because she eats everything in sight & has a beard, there's no need to call her a goat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00