Post your text messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a MK Dons fan (Ex colleague) ... "Oh dear! As I predicted last yr. c u next season @ stadium MK!"

Sheff Wed fan : so sorry Sue

Plymouth fan : (emailed) .....sorry for your fans but can't help celebrating over Holloway.

Last edited:
all my messages have been from msn and living in melton, alot of my mates are f*rest fans so it's been absolutely horrible.

Sheff Wed fan : so sorry Sue

i dont think it would stand up in court.

However i seem to remember an American Football fan to take his team to court and win after they got a new owner who publically stated that they would be in a better position after 5 years, they werent and he won the case.

I still dont think you would be able to sue though, but you could try.

Last edited:
Palace fan who tbh has given me a fair bit of banter this season:

Unlucky Mate

---
Im quite lucky i dont know any forest fans.

A United fan who I've not spoken to in a while sent me a message on Facebook saying "head up mate, you'll be back. But yeah Holloway is a twat" (which was my status). I told him I was surprised about the sympathy I was getting and he said "Leicester are a liked club. Just be patient, you'll be back"

Another friend sent me a message saying "I'm sorry for your loss"... its basically how I feel :(

Avoided getting pissed for as long as I could, but ended up turning onto the vodka a while ago and now feeling a bit pissed... helps to numb the pain, because im now incapable of thinking very hard about what lies ahead for us!

Last edited:
Covscum:
were are staying up and you are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i could not stop laughing.....

I use a Speedway forum in which there is a mega thread for footie this season, I have made it known after every game my feelings and anger and how many miles I have travelled (which is nuffink compared to some). Generally the comments have all been nice including one from a Cov fan.

From a sheepshagger: "maybe 5 managers in a year wasnt a great plan"

From a jack: "enjoy your trips to peterborough, cheltenham and yeovil."

F*r*st through facebook.

Hey i here mandaric is staying and says leicester will be in prem in 5 years, i guess he means blue square.

My uncle:

whats blue and white, 6 feet long and wraps around a bunch of *****. A leicester city scarf.

Here's one from my wife:

"Pls pick up bread & milk on your way home"

Personally I didn't find it very cutting at all. Quite tame, really...

I was on holiday hiking in the pissing rain, my phone got 20 texts at the same time.

first out of the hat Sheff Weds: Have you scrawled through the fixture list for next year yet? Ho ho ho.

Because of the length of te text I reckon he had it primed and ready to go on the final whistle the c**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669