Pre Match POSTPONED. Leicester v Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a blessing as we may now get to play against their utterly shite first team and not their youth players. Very generous of Norridge when you think.

Can’t work out if this is a good thing, given our current injury situation, or a bad thing, as it’s another game to fit in somewhere and if they’re short too then we might as well have played it. I think from our side of things we’d probably still have had enough to beat them so it’s probably a bad thing.

I make it that we've played 28 games in the last 21 weeks. That includes three international breaks where most of our players travelled about.

That leaves us with 23 matches minimum to play over 19 weeks with one international break. However, there could be up to 12 additional matches based on progress in the UEFA Conference League/FA Cup.

So who knows what's best except to say that Norwich will be shite whenever we play them.

I think it's a blessing in disguise. The later we play the bulk of our games the better for us, whether they are squeezed together or not. If we only play 1 or 2 more games before Evans, soyuncu, Justin, fofana, Barnes etc are back in contention then all the better for us.....

Would've been nice to play them on the back of the Liverpool momentum as we always struggle against these ****s no matter how shit they are at the time. Or maybe our lot would have been shot to **** after the exertions of the other night?

**** knows.

Just hoping that by the time the rearraged game comes around we don't have another load of players missing. It seems to be an endlessly repeating cycle.

Ffs, bad news for us it's postponed.

Would've been the last game for the AFCON lads before they go, and I imagine we'll now have to play this game before they return. While at the same time it seems like most of our injured players are likely to still be out.

So we will likely end up playing them when we have a more depleted squad, or having a fixture pile up as players return from AFCON and injury.

I'd rather play them now and try and get 3 more points before we lose even more players.

Watford, Burnley and Brighton to play before 10th Feb now. The exact opposite problem we have had for the past 6 weeks. By the time we play Liverpool on 10th Feb you'd imagine we will have everyone but Ricardo back and playing, even the Afcon players will be back. That is unless someone tries to buy Tielemans in Jan.

Watford, Burnley and Brighton to play before 10th Feb now. The exact opposite problem we have had for the past 6 weeks. By the time we play Liverpool on 10th Feb you'd imagine we will have everyone but Ricardo back and playing, even the Afcon players will be back. That is unless someone tries to buy Tielemans in Jan.
They’ll be adding Spurs, Everton and possibly Norwich into that window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566