Potential Dean Smith appointment

Would you be happy with Dean Smith as an appointment?

• Yes

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 42 87.5%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry is a vile arrogant **** of a man

Maybe the type of attitude some of our soft twats could do with experiencing for a bit

It‘s just eight games, and it’s better than ****ing Bert and Ernie

It probably won’t be enough to keep us up, as this whole charade has come way too late - but there is nothing they can do that could possibly be worse than what we witnessed on Saturday
Yep, I like the thought of having an arsehole on the training ground. We also have to remember, he was England captain and he will absolutely get the attention of the players when he's around.

will absolutely get the attention of the players when he's around.
hmmm..... so would a steaming pile of cow shit, though that'd be welcome compared to him.

No, seriously, I'm sickened that we're giving this guy a job. I look forward already to him being sacked, though the **** would probably try to finish the job those other cockney ****s tried on us.

My last word on it, promise.

hmmm..... so would a steaming pile of cow shit, though that'd be welcome compared to him.

No, seriously, I'm sickened that we're giving this guy a job. I look forward already to him being sacked, though the **** would probably try to finish the job those other cockney ****s tried on us.

My last word on it, promise.
I don't care what he is, if by some miracle he helps keep us up.

I don't care what he is, if by some miracle he helps keep us up.
Are you going to start the 'Potential John Terry Appointment' vote/thread?

Dean Smith on the face it feels uninspired at best, potentially awful - but still better than Marsch.

However, having the odd couple of Shakespeare and Terry with him makes me feel slightly better about it.

I hate John Terry, but he might be the kind of bastard this team needs in the dressing room.

While we all know Craig "two balls" Shakespeare is a good coach and knows the club and will put his arms around the players when needed. Admittedly the club is actually very different to when he left - new training ground, and probably only Vardy left of the first teamers he worked with?

Wow, Nacho has been here longer than I realised. I was thinking Rodgers brought him in early on.
I’ll never forget Iheanacho’s debut away at Arsenal under Shakespeare. Complete brain fart from him (hard to believe I know).

Board look like they are resigned to us getting relegated, and are holding off to see who they can get as manager for a (hopefully) strong Championship side. No decent manager would take this job on with so little time left. If Smith keeps us up its a bonus and we can search for a better manager in the summer. Buckle up guys!

This is either mental or genius.

If we're looking for passion and aggression we've got it here. Plus Shakey knows the club so it makes sense there.

Dean Smith isn't glamorous. Let's be honest, it's a bit of lame appointment but he'll bring the energy for sure. Hopefully John Terry can instill some defensive strength.

Gosh. Dennis Wise now John Tery....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670