Pre-Match Ipswich Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lost all enthusiasm for City. I will still support the bastards but I just don't feel like I care as much anymore.

I feel pissed off as hell and have a strong dislike for every fecker at the club at the moment.

I have lost all enthusiasm for City. I will still support the bastards but I just don't feel like I care as much anymore.

Exactly why I have boycotted the last 2 away games. I can't be arsed to spend a fortune on them.

Exactly why I have boycotted the last 2 away games. I can't be arsed to spend a fortune on them.

I feel the same and it annoys me that i feel like that about MY club.:icon_sad:

Frankly I couldn't give a feck, the club that I loved died long ago, next season we will be in league 1 :mad:

I agree with that. Feels that the real Leicester City died when they uprooted from Filbo. Never felt like home at the Walkers.

Tonight is the end IMO, the club has little or no identity and our performances lack passion, MM was our last real hope and that has now died we are well and truly fecked....goodnight and RIP LCFC February 2007

Have all you feckers been listening to "Gloomy Sunday" by any chance.....

Tonight is the end IMO, the club has little or no identity and our performances lack passion, MM was our last real hope and that has now died we are well and truly fecked....goodnight and RIP LCFC February 2007

But we shall be reborn as Fosse 08 in the Ryman, Beziers, unibond midlands division 6:icon_wink

Look just look on the bright side and all the positives that go with it.....

Southend winning 5-0 has not helped either. :icon_sad:

All the money we'll have by not following a football team?
It'll be like have a second job's income without doing any work!

nice one beaumont,:038: :038: :038:

I have been sat here for 9 hours trying to think of one......:confused:

All the money we'll have by not following a football team?
It'll be like have a second job's income without doing any work!

I reckon with all the money we would save between us we could buy another football club and move it to leics. Who do we fancy buying?

I reckon with all the money we would save between us we could buy another football club and move it to leics. Who do we fancy buying?

It would have to be Norwich - I hear the canaries are going cheap

Sorry :icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673