Pre-Match Ipswich Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 to LCFC

Rab to come on as striker in the 80th min & score with his first touch.

1-0 to LCFC

Rab to come on as striker in the 80th min & score with his first touch.

og have you missed your pills again? NURSE,NURSE!!! quick come and help him

Confirmed Ipswich team:

----------------------------Gummidge---------------------------
Gummidge--------Gummidge------------Gummidge---------Gummidge
Gummidge--------Gummidge------------Gummidge---------Gummidge
---------------------Gummidge----Crowman (c)------------------

I hope they put their wrong heads on

Last edited:
.........................Henderson

Kenton.........McCauley........Kisnorbo.........Johansson

Glombard.........Jarrett.........Johnson........Yeates

..................Horsefield.........Hume.....................

Subs:
Logan
Stearman
Porter
Weslowski
Cadamateri

It's saturday, I'm feeling optimistic and ready for a great performance from MY team. Come on city.

3-1 to leicester

Horsefield (34)
Hume (67)
Horsefield (84)
Wilnis (87)

Ipswich hoodoo broken. Optimism and an enjoyable saturday night. And I enjoy my birthday.

Last edited:
.........................Henderson

Kenton.........McCauley........Kisnorbo.........Johansson

Glombard.........Jarrett.........Johnson........Yeates

..................Horsefield.........Hume.....................

Subs:
Logan
Stearman
Porter
Weslowski
Cadamateri

It's saturday, I'm feeling optimistic and ready for a great performance from MY team. Come on city.

3-1 to leicester

Horsefield (34)
Hume (67)
Horsefield (84)
Wilnis (87)

Ipswich hoodoo broken. Optimism and an enjoyable saturday night. And I enjoy my birthday.

were gonna get smacked for 3 without reply. it will ruin your saturday and also have a detrimental effect on your night out, in which you will instigate a fight, bottle someone and end up on a GBH charge.

this will result in you losing all good things that currently exist in your life. you will feel so much hatred towards city for making you do this that you will burn the walkers down, getting an arson charge and massive criminal damage expenses. LCFC will go under and everyone else in leicestershire will hate you, you will recieve a new identity and be forced for security reasons to go and support with passion the tree humping inbreds from up the road.

i bet you would take a draw wouldnt you

Last edited:
happy bday micky!

were gonna get smacked for 3 without reply. it will ruin your saturday and also have a detrimental effect on your night out, in which you will instigate a fight, bottle someone and end up on a GBH charge.

this will result in you losing all good things that currently exist in your life. you will feel so much hatred towards city for making you do this that you will burn the walkers down, getting an arson charge and massive criminal damage expenses. LCFC will go under and everyone else in leicestershire will hate you, you will recieve a new identity and be forced for security reasons to go and support with passion the tree humping inbreds from up the road.

i bet you would take a draw wouldnt you

and thats a good night out!! I would take a draw but we're going to win today!

Just coz im bored the most likely team for today had we not made any loan signings, very worrying indeed I would have cried if I had to watch that central midfield pairing, thank god we sold williams so we could actually make these loan signings.

hendo

maybury mcauley kis johansson

Cad Johnson stearman porter

Hume hammond

Just coz im bored the most likely team for today had we not made any loan signings, very worrying indeed I would have cried if I had to watch that central midfield pairing, thank god we sold williams so we could actually make these loan signings.

hendo

maybury mcauley kis johansson

Cad Johnson stearman porter

Hume hammond

think weso might have started ahead of stearman but other than that i'd say that is spot on. what a pile of tosh!

Had predicted a heavy loss on BB's Prediction League, but they've got a fair few out, so I reckon we could take a point.

think weso might have started ahead of stearman but other than that i'd say that is spot on. what a pile of tosh!

If it ws me picking a team out of the players avaliable i would have agreed but I was trying to pick the team that i think rk would have come up with. He doesnt seem to like to start weso, which is not always a bad thing as the kid needs time to develop and properly reeover.

Last edited:
But he's just around the corner.

The rest of us are where we are

If we can nick a point then RK will be delighted as it keeps us bang on target for his ambitious points tally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669