Pre-order Your City 3-0 Forest DVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHS

Apologies if this has previously been mentioned, but am I the only one in thinking that we will look a bit of a laughing stock for this? We beat our rivals in a comprehensive victory, fair enough. One of my favourite matches that I've ever witnessed. But does it really warrant a DVD release? I remember the grief we gave the Forest lot when they had a DVD release to celebrate their last gasp promotion a couple of seasons ago, and I can't help but think that we will look like a bunch of gits for having this release. Thoughts please...

did they release one of the 5-1?

nope

But Darth, "they only hate Derby".

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but why are you guys seemingly unable to understand this?! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT LEICESTER. If we beat Derby 5-1 I can CATEGORICALLY STATE that we would have made a DVD of it.

I can give you reasons we hate the teams we do.

DERBY - BRIAN CLOUGH RIVALRY
SHEFF UTD - PLAYOFF SEASON AND SUBSEQUENT DIRTY GAMES (Newer rivalry similar to Leicester - Cov)
OTHER YORKSHIRE TEAMS - MINERS STRIKE
LIVERPOOL - late 70s/80s

Leicester rivalry however died out a long time ago, for us at least. If you were on the list I suppose it woueld be

LEICESTER - Kind of near. Sort of.

We don't even hate Notts County (we even rallied to save their club) so there's not a chance in hell we're going to hate you based only on your proximity.

Some of us quite like Leicester! Enjoyed watching your lot under Martin O'Neil back when. It is getting annoying a load of your fans registering on our boards however! Thought I'd return the favour after seeing about this DVD which made me laugh! Nice to see you're not defending it though!

Good luck with the rest of the season, however you may feel about us (for some reason?)

Last edited:
I don't know if you're being sarcastic but why are you guys seemingly unable to understand this?! WE DON'T CARE ABOUT LEICESTER. If we beat Derby 5-1 I can CATEGORICALLY STATE that we would have made a DVD of it.

SHEFF UTD - PLAYOFF SEASON AND SUBSEQUENT DIRTY GAMES (Newer rivalry similar to Leicester - Cov)
LIVERPOOL - late 70s/80s

Leicester rivalry however died out a long time ago, for us at least. If you were on the list I suppose it woueld be

We don't even hate Notts County (we even rallied to save their club) so there's not a chance in hell we're going to hate you based only on your proximity.

Some of us quite like Leicester! Enjoyed watching your lot under Martin O'Neil back when. It is getting annoying a load of your fans registering on our boards however! Thought I'd return the favour after seeing about this DVD which made me laugh! Nice to see you're not defending it though!

Good luck with the rest of the season, however you may feel about us (for some reason?)

Try telling all of that to Richie

LIVERPOOL - late 70s/80s

It's pointless saying you don't care at all when your fans regularly chant 'we hate Leicester' when we visit. But you're right, Derby is your proper rivalry. Anybody who says different is an idiot. And this is exactly why Coventry is, always was and always will be a much bigger game for me than Forest.

It's pointless saying you don't care at all when your fans regularly chant 'we hate Leicester' when we visit. But you're right, Derby is your proper rivalry. Anybody who says different is an idiot. And this is exactly why Coventry is, always was and always will be a much bigger game for me than Forest.

To be fair, we sing that we hate everyone. Which thinking about it, could make you hate us aha!

one of your lot! whose like a dog with a bone and not an ounce of subjectivity

Ahh well being football fans we all have to put up with a reflective ratio of pondlife to that which we'd find in society! This Richie fella probably falls into that category...

As long as you beat the scummy, dirty, stinking inbred chavs next time I'll be happy :icon_cool

Now that is something we agree on!

Glad they're showing themselves up atm though and the rest of the footballing world is really getting an insight into why we hate the dirty bastards so bloody much!

Now that is something we agree on!

Glad they're showing themselves up atm though and the rest of the footballing world is really getting an insight into why we hate the dirty bastards so bloody much!

Actually I was talking about Chaventry :icon_bigg I'm not fussed about the Sheep/Trees thing, although I suppose I prefer red at the minute because of that Welsh bastard.

This is feckin' embarrassing in the extreme

I despair sometimes, I really do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673