Pre-season friendlies 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you can now buy tickets on the night for Burton - ****ing Idiots wasting my time going into Leicester to get a ticket :bang:

So you can now buy tickets on the night for Burton - ****ing Idiots wasting my time going into Leicester to get a ticket :bang:

They probably did the right thing.

If they initially said tickets were available on the night, and too many fans turned up for the size of the away end, they'd have been criticised for doing that.
By making it buy in advance they were able to determine that the demand from Leicester isn't that great, so selling them on the night won't be a problem.

I was at the original game. One of the first away games I ever went to.

I didn't start watching us till the following season as was too young. My neighbour was at the game, he was a glory boy Liverpool fan and told me how badly behaved the Leicester fans were. His is the only version of events I have ever really heard. One of those incidents that doesn't get too much discussion.

My first away day was a Christmas/birthday treat watching us get mauled 5-1 by a very good Everton side around 86-87. I remember being very cold and bored, but I guess not as bad as Burton FA cup.

I didn't start watching us till the following season as was too young. My neighbour was at the game, he was a glory boy Liverpool fan and told me how badly behaved the Leicester fans were.
It was a three-way dust up between Leicester, Derby & Burton fans. I was glad to get out in one piece.

Just checked the City site, no info on tickets for the Lincoln game, are they purchased on the day at the gate?

Anyone going tonight?

Just checked the City site, no info on tickets for the Lincoln game, are they purchased on the day at the gate?

Went down the KP today to get some tickets for Saturdays game.
They haven't got any!
On the Imps website, we have been given all of their Co-op stand. £10 adults, pay on the gate (or advanced from their ticket office)

SSL out of the Lincoln game
Sean St Ledger ‏@seanstledger12
got the results not to sure wot to make of it will know more 2m when i speak with the physios but won't be available for lincoln.

He is also trying to buy tickets for the Olympics
this ticketing website for the olympics is pissing me off. wait 15 mins for them to tell ya no tickets found!

Last edited:
Anyone know if Sunderland tickets will be available on the gate?

Anyone know if Sunderland tickets will be available on the gate?

I don't think we have the facility to sell tickets on the gate, but I would imagine you would be able to get them from a sub ticket office if you get there early. I've not seen it advertised ad sold out.

Have people received their tickets for the Sunderland game through the post yet.

I bought a ticket two or three weeks ago at the ticket office and just got a receipt. They said they would send them but I have not heard any thing from the club. Two days to go before the game seems to be leaving it a bit late.

Have people received their tickets for the Sunderland game through the post yet.

I bought a ticket two or three weeks ago at the ticket office and just got a receipt. They said they would send them but I have not heard any thing from the club. Two days to go before the game seems to be leaving it a bit late.

This might sound trivial but have you tried plugging the receipt into the sofa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669