Pre-season friendlies announced

Should LCFC play a friendly at Franchise FC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

7 July Kettering KO tba
7 July Shepshed KO tba
17 July Barnsley 3.00 pm
20 July Franchise FC 7.45 pm
24 July St Johnstone 3.00 pm
26 July Partick Thistle 7.30 pm
28 July Kilmarnock 7.00 pm

I'm amazed that the club has arranged a match at Franchise FC after the controversy last summer when a number of friendlies with them were cancelled after complaints from supporters. It shows to me that the powers that be at the club haven't got a clue how supporters feel about issues like this.
It's not just me that feels this way is it?

Joe_Fox

webmaster said:
7 July Kettering KO tba
7 July Shepshed KO tba
17 July Barnsley 3.00 pm
20 July Franchise FC 7.45 pm
24 July St Johnstone 3.00 pm
26 July Partick Thistle 7.30 pm
28 July Kilmarnock 7.00 pm

I'm amazed that the club has arranged a match at Franchise FC after the controversy last summer when a number of friendlies with them were cancelled after complaints from supporters. It shows to me that the powers that be at the club haven't got a clue how supporters feel about issues like this.
It's not just me that feels this way is it?
For once I agree with you webmaster. They must be thick!

Scowcroft

I voted 'No' - They're a disgrace to football. Who actually organises the friendlies? Micky/Basset? Or the club......

Joe_Fox

Scowcroft said:
I voted 'No' - They're a disgrace to football. Who actually organises the friendlies? Micky/Basset? Or the club......
The club organise the friendlies - we should boycott this one.

webmaster

Ricey said:
It really don't bother me that much, who cares.
Would you care if LCFC had been moved to another city?

Football supporters should stand together on issues like this, because the MK thing could just be the thin end of the wedge.

webmaster

bua said:
No Barcelona next year then? and no trip to Iceland?
There may be more fixtures added to the list, so there's still time for one or two big home games to be added. Could be waiting to see what division we're in before finalising things.

Ricey

webmaster said:
Ricey said:

Football supporters should stand together on issues like this, because the MK thing could just be the thin end of the wedge.
Yes it would be our club playing a club that has doesn't bother me.

So many more things bother me then something silly like this.

Joe_Fox

webmaster said:
Ricey said:

Totally agree webmaster, hence why I put "AFC Wimbledon care".

I know that Wimbledon didn't exactly have a huge fan base, but they had loyal fans. If anything, Wimbledon (Franchise) FC should have had to start in the combined counties league and AFC Wimbledon allowed to start in Division one.

The FA really cocked up here.

The supporters association should boycott all Wimbledon FC matches because giving money to them is like giving money to satan.

Ashov

I wonder what the BIG friendly home game will be next season :?: Valencia?Real Sociedad?Real Madrid ?

Fox Fan

No seaside towns either! Where's bournemouth, Kiddimister and Brighton? Those are thae games I went to last year - and made a mini holiday out of the bournemouth one!

Mabey they don't want another bonding trip or can't afford the hotel cost!

trickytrev

Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
Ricey said:

Totally agree webmaster, hence why I put "AFC Wimbledon care".

I know that Wimbledon didn't exactly have a huge fan base, but they had loyal fans. If anything, Wimbledon (Franchise) FC should have had to start in the combined counties league and AFC Wimbledon allowed to start in Division one.

No one goes to see them anyway, everybody in the area already has their own club. They will go out of business pretty soon I would guess.
The FA really cocked up here.

The supporters association should boycott all Wimbledon FC matches because giving money to them is like giving money to satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC Twitter

1. This former #lcfc defensive duo will star on Matchday Minus Two at 3pm BST today! 👇📺 More ➡️ … https://t.co/uQz7P3q0LM

2. 📺 #WhuLei 🕒

3. On the scoresheet in #WhuLei last season - Marc Albrighton! ✔️ https://t.co/jPwFqULE2x

4. #lcfc's youngsters are heading back to Hong Kong! 🇭🇰🛫 Here's what happened last year 👇

5. 🔹 Player of the Season 🔹 Young Player of the Season 🔹 Goal of the Season Cast your votes 🗳

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 34  85
Manchester City 33  83
Tottenham  33  67
Arsenal 33  66
Chelsea 34  66
Manchester Utd 33  64
Leicester 34  47
Wolves 33  47
Everton 34  46
10 Watford 33  46