pre season games

Status
Not open for further replies.
webmaster said:
Against Millwall if I remember correctly.

It was indeed - there's not much that gets past Webbo!!

And the Yetis played the Internet Imps beforehand with a certain W.Ebbo at left-back.

Remember that siren?

Last edited:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
are you 2 joined at the hip!! :icon_lol:

Not joined - but we do have certain shared experiences.
:icon_eek:

bocadillo said:
Not joined - but we do have certain shared experiences.
:icon_eek:

And tonight on Gerry Springer, the story of two men who met on the internet, after sharing a passion for Leicester City, they know open their hearts and tell you the studio audience of their other 'shared' experiences, especially an eveining in Milton Keynes involving a 3rd party, a wax jacket and a bowl of Cous cous

:eek: :eek: :eek:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
And tonight on Gerry Springer, the story of two men who met on the internet, after sharing a passion for Leicester City, they know open their hearts and tell you the studio audience of their other 'shared' experiences, especially an eveining in Milton Keynes involving a 3rd party, a wax jacket and a bowl of Cous cous

Wax jacket??

**** off - what do you think we are? Egg chasers??

OldGit said:
Not after the last time I saw them at a pre-season at Leicester, admittedly 30-odd years back. Their supporters were mostly ratted when they arrived and beclame progressively more abusive as the game went on. A crowd of them started throwing bottles at the roof of the popular side just after half time, showering the kids at the front and the side of the pitch with glass. The game was stopped for about 10 minutes while the pitch was cleaned up.

Mind, i did enjoy chanting "Berwick" in between their "Rangers....Rangers" - it was not long after they had stuffed them in the cup.

My Uncle went that game and never went to City for another 15 years.

PFKAKTF FOX said:

:038: :038: :038: :038:

3 games confirmed on the os...

weds 12 july boston (a)
fri 21 july stockport (a)
sat 29 july hinckley (a)

Melton Fox said:
Stockport = My Birthday

can't think of a better way you could spend it, stockport is a lovely place, never been to the ground however

highland fox said:
What do you have Worzel 'Cup of tea and a slice of cake'
folowed by a Pork Pie & slice of Stilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675