Prediction Cup - 2nd round final scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
With so many shock results in the 3rd round of the FA Cup, it will come as no surprise that scoring was, in most cases, not as high as might be expected from a 32-game event. The 49-point haul of foxybru is therefore all the more creditable and beat his closest rivals, Polar Bear and Dorset by a full 10 points - congratulations go to all three of them.

The most disturbing thing though is the performance of Macky. What evil caused him to correctly predict the 4-1 win for Cov at Ewood Park. Surely he is the work of the Devil!

CUP 2RESa.JPG
CUP 2RESb.JPG

The fixtures for the two replays will be up shortly.

The draw for the 3rd round of the Prediction Cup will take place tomorrow (monday 7th)

Last edited:
Re: Prediction Cup - 2nd round scores to date

My personal congratulations to andy15 - you had me well-beaten. Now I hope you get to the final and win it - so at least I will be able to say that I was beaten by the winners!

Thanks Boc.

Hard luck Scarbs, although I was surprised how many predictions we had that were similar.

Cheers boc great work, im sure i put you off in the Weatherspoons when you were doing the results yesterday, think my score will need re-checking ;)

Last edited:
Bah well done Jeffrey.

*cough Wanker *cough*

:icon_wink

Nice one Boc, a personal best for me I think. Doubtless I'm peaking too soon!

Great, I can finally concentrate on the league without all these cup distractions. (Well done, MK, although beating me in this competition is hardly an achievement).

Great, I can finally concentrate on the league without all these cup distractions. (Well done, MK, although beating me in this competition is hardly an achievement).

Same here. I am satisfied with my squad selection.

The most disturbing thing though is the performance of Macky. What evil caused him to correctly predict the 4-1 win for Cov at Ewood Park. Surely he is the work of the Devil!

That prediction was made with a combination sorcery & alchemy and prompted several 'what the f*ck?!?!?' type responses from both myself and four king ace when the results came in.

But you are absolutely correct boc, I am the work of the Devil. I am the illegitimate son of Bealzebub himself.

That explains your point of view in the God thread!

There are two things we must never mention again. One is Watford and the other is the "God" thread. :018::icon_wink

cheers HO!

after a great start in the league we let it slip!

Oh well.

good luck in the future rounds Organ

Cheers Scarbs. I will make sure the Organ are a well polished outfit for the next round. Amazing considering I have too many right backs in the squad...

My personal congratulations to andy15 - you had me well-beaten. Now I hope you get to the final and win it - so at least I will be able to say that I was beaten by the winners!

Thanks :icon_bigg I saw it was very close till yesterdays games, and it was pretty risky predicting luton and wednesday would get draws, but it paid off.

Nice work Boc :038: :038: :038:

Spanky - I spanked you! :icon_bigg :icon_wink

:081: Enjoy it while it last, you'll be out next round (i hope) i just didnt get the right balance to the result, that sounds oh tooo familiar ;)

Its good i'm out now we can concentrate on the league .... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570