Prediction League - FINAL TABLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Enormous congratulations to flashy - the new Prediction League Champions. Commiserations to Nathan whose paltry return in the last week left him trailing behind despite all his efforts earlier in the season - a worthy runner-up though!

Medium size congratulations go to andy15, winner of the Fizzy - but also a bit of an extra clap for his 168-point total, the best in any division; we're going to have to watch him next season! Also promoted are Desert (back to where he started), Fan and The Deacon. All these four left their opponents well in their wake.

The smallest congratulations of all go to jas123 - our new champion Chump. Motown, Dorset and Scarborough are the also promoteds here in this the closest-fought of the three divisions.

Meanwhile at the other end of things, alex, Dour, BOB HAZELL and drummindefender should find it slightly easier next season in the Fizzy, whilst Mike - TBT, MK, lako42 and Durham take their place in the Chumps.

ppPrem 11.JPG ppFizzy 11.JPG ppChumps 11.JPG

And don't forget that it all starts again tomorrow. If you haven't already submitted your predictions for the start of start of the new season, get along to http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23233 - and remember, if you want City to win , you've got to predict that they will lose; seems to work for most people!

Last edited:
wow finished top, happy with tha, shame my bets dont back me up!! neva win

Enormous congratulations to flashy - the new Prediction League Champions. Commiserations to Nathan whose paltry return in the last week left him trailing behind despite all his efforts earlier in the season - a worthy runner-up though!

Medium size congratulations go to andy15, winner of the Fizzy - but also a bit of an extra clap for his 168-point total, the best in any division; we're going to have to watch him next season! Also promoted are Desert (back to where he started), Fan and The Deacon. All these four left their opponents well in their wake.

The smallest congratulations of all go to jas123 - our new champion Chump. Motown, Dorset and Scarborough are the also promoteds here in this the closest-fought of the three divisions.

Meanwhile at the other end of things, alex, Dour, BOB HAZELL and drummindefender should find it slightly easier next season in the Fizzy, whilst Mike - TBT, MK, lako42 and Durham take their place in the Chumps.

View attachment 2788 View attachment 2789 View attachment 2791

And don't forget that it all starts again tomorrow. If you haven't already submitted your predictions for the start of start of the new season, get along to http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23233 - and remember, if you want City to win , you've got to predict that they will lose; seems to work for most people!

Great work Boc. I thought you got 3 points for a correct result even if the scores were wrong and not the same goal difference?

I thought you got 3 points for a correct result even if the scores were wrong and not the same goal difference?

Right result with neither the score nor the goal difference correct is just one point. Is there something you want me to check for you?

Hmmmm...hope I don't 'do a Leeds' after just missing out on promotion!

Bugger! Just missed out by 3 measly lousy rotten points.

Great work as always though Boc.

Onwards and upwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673