Prediction League - Match day 12 results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or even just keep it simple, 1 point for a correct result. So the final scores would be e.g 7-5, 6-6 imo a closer league for everyone. And easier to pick not much research needed.

Fun for all the ones winning. But the ones who dont know much about it, are the ones losing every week, and are now not even bothering with picks.
I didn't know the tiniest little thing about non-league teams before this prediction league started. Don't know much now either, but some research (not much) has helped my points tally immensely. Research should be awarded.

And it is rewarded i agree. But i would prefer to be in a league in which you get a match everyweek, not 6 or 7 walkovers at the half way point.

And it is rewarded i agree. But i would prefer to be in a league in which you get a match everyweek, not 6 or 7 walkovers at the half way point.

If this is going to become a league system with promotion and relegation matches will be much more meaningful to more people, so presumably there won't be as many people not sending in predictions.

If this is going to become a league system with promotion and relegation matches will be much more meaningful to more people, so presumably there won't be as many people not sending in predictions.

My experience suggests that even with a four division structure you will still get absentees from week to week. It was only my top league that got anywhere near ever-present.

My experience suggests that even with a four division structure you will still get absentees from week to week. It was only my top league that got anywhere near ever-present.
I'm considering additional competitions to keep the interest up.

I will pay £10 per season. Considering its only the top 4 leagues. Or prem cham, and top french, spanish, italian and german leagues.

Would include a prize pool. And a percentage going to you, if you run it :)

Each player who enters. Id go up to £25 if it was a small field of entrants

I think you would get ten players who would be up for it. But i may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00