Prediction League - Match day 13 results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
Nine of the top ten win in Group A. foxybru stays top with a win over Dunmow, while pork pie scores highly in a walkover. Blaarev, Orifice and Bobbins all stay three behind the top two after recording wins of varying impressiveness. Blaarev, who top scores the league this weekend, is the only player to beat top half opposition. 58, Joe_ and OldGit also win, meaning the gap between first and eighth is still only six points. Xowie jumps up another place above RotherhamFox93, who loses despite a score of 99. The only other movement is Blaby blue blood, who jumps three places after a no-show that'll surprise nobody.

Group A Match day 13.png

Group A Match day 13 League table.png

Last edited:
Jeff wins the battle of the top two and pulls six points clear. Motown's advantage over third place is cut to two points after his second defeat in three games. bocadillo overcomes Brown Nose to hold onto third place as Blue Maniac beats jb5000, who falls to seventh. Dessie and Dorset move into fifth and sixth with wins over, respectively, GW9 and an absent Mawsley. jas123 drops two places to eighth after being outscored by GazLCFC, who is now level on points with the four above him. give_us_a_wave grabs a narrow win over glyn and moves into the top half. The bottom nine all stay in the same places. spion sneaks past non-existent opposition to close the gap on BN, and beaumont does the same to close to within three of Mawsley.

Group B Match day 13.png

Group B Match day 13 League table.png

i should of left donnie in grrrr

Confusing 'of' and 'have' :icon_wink

I'm not overly pedantic by nature but I have to admit this one drives me ****ing mental.In speech its fine but in written form its just plain wrong,simple as.I wouldn't mind if it didn't crop up where it really shouldn't.Not just with 'have' either.It seems to have displaced 'with' too.
Beaumont Leys School used to do evening fitness classes & the sign for it said "Bored OF the gym? " AAAAAAGH!
On the gates of a ****ing school! No wonder more than half the people under 25 I meet can't ****ing write unless its in bastard text speak.Does my head in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670