Prediction League - Match day 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest:

Group A
Xowie has beaten Dunmow, even though Dunmow can score 33 on Sunday.

fox58 has racked up 132 so far against Bobbins, who sits on a limp 20 after Saturday's results. More points waiting for each tomorrow, but the points belong to 58.

Group B
Brown Nose has picked a good week to score over 100 - he's won his match against Blue Maniac 105-103.

Dorset Fox has made sure of the win against jb5000, leading 94-42 after Saturday.

GazLCFC has secured the points in his match against spion. He leads 91-30 and will go over the 100 mark in the next hour or so if Burkina Faso beat Algeria. spion's Sunday picks will be worth a maximum 18.

Jeff has soundly beaten glyn, scoring 122 from just four of his picks.

On the naughty list, in addition to the usuals:

Blaby blue blood
bocadillo
camberwell fox
Dunmow Jr
Mawsley

****, ****, ****!

What day is it?

Perhaps he's been busy with all these Asda vouchers.:icon_wink

****ing vouchers - there are so many forgeries/bogus coupons going about and so many genuine coupons being used fraudulently that I'll be surprised if they exist in their present form for much longer. It's getting so bad now that many check-out operators feel that they need to verify the status of every coupon with a supervisor. I've declined to accept more than several today.

It's Saturday. There's still time.

I've been thinking it's Friday all day. Started panicking this evening because I had no staff on to 10 p.m. It was only when I saw one of the twats laughing that I realised it was Saturday and we close at 9.

****s!

Sorry late putting in predictions, thought it was a week off due to Internationals.. doh!

Can I catch my opponent BM please?

I have 9 games in progress, none of them are winning, and the aggregate score is 1-8 :icon_sad:
Jeff, which website / app do you use to get latest scores on the FA Cup matches? The ones I tried are like BBC/Sky and next to useless : getting the full times about two hours after they finish.

Thefa.com is quickest for results but I've not found a videprinter like ticker for these games?
Cheers

Jeff, which website / app do you use to get latest scores on the FA Cup matches? The ones I tried are like BBC/Sky and next to useless : getting the full times about two hours after they finish.

Thefa.com is quickest for results but I've not found a videprinter like ticker for these games?
Cheers
This one updated regularely yesterday:

http://www.futbol24.com/Live/

Not in the previous rounds though.

Last edited:
FA Cup: Grays match against Daventry Town FC has been called off after a pitch inspection after heavy rain overnight and no sign of it stopping.

I assume if anyone picked this game gets another pick - if any games are left today of course

Last edited:
FA Cup: Grays match against Daventry Town FC has been called off after a pitch inspection after heavy rain overnight and no sign of it stopping.

I assume if anyone picked this game gets another pick - if any games are left today of course
Correct - there are always more games to pick. Unless it's five to midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669