Prediction League - Match day 16 results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
foxybru squeezes past Bobbins to stay top. Blaarev hammers SJN to stay just one win behind. 58 top-scores to beat OldGit and stay third, while porkie stacks up the points against a no-show. Joe_ stays away and misses the chance to go fifth. Bbb moves up to 11th by beating Orifice. Meanwhile Xowie and RF93 stay in touch by beating duds. Dunmow and camberwell also bagged free wins.

Group A Match day 16.png

Group A Match day 16 League table.png

In Group B, Jeff marches on after jb5000 stays in bed. bocadillo completes the formality of beating Mandy to stay ahead of Motown Fox, who has the Portuguese Cup to thank for his narrow win over jas123. jas slips to eighth. DesertFox holds onto fourth while Gaz and Blue Maniac sneak above Dorset Fox. give_us_a_wave closes to within two points of jb, while spion moves up to 11th. Dunmow Jr grabs win number 2 with a respectable score against a no-show.

Group B Match day 16.png

Group B Match day 16 League table.png

Joe_Fox submitted one pick. At nineteen minutes past midnight. For a game that doesn't kick off until 2am BST. Needless to say, this has been rejected.

Joe_Fox submitted one pick. At nineteen minutes past midnight. For a game that doesn't kick off until 2am BST. Needless to say, this has been rejected.

This makes me sad. I got the prediction in before it started, and it technically was a Sunday game, albeit in the States. I ask for a overturn in the decision.

I'm pretty pleased with my score, considering the extensive work I put into my predictions :icon_bigg

Well I think a rewrite is required. A Sunday fixture is a Sunday fixture, be it in Australia or the USA.

Well I think a rewrite is required. A Sunday fixture is a Sunday fixture, be it in Australia or the USA.
Tell you what then, Joe_. Since this appears to be an official protest I'll create an appeals process. If fifteen or more active Prediction Leaguers (approximately 50%) PM me by the beginning of match day 18 with the words 'GIVE JOE_FOX HIS POINTS', I'll revise your result to a 7-0 win and adjust the league table.

Ok talkingballers, this is your time. PM blue maniac with the words 'GIVE JOE_FOX HIS POINTS' and be forever in my heart.

BM, one thing, are we Australia time for the start of week 17 or BST? If its the former then I honestly believe it to be wittiest moment on here for some time and sincerely appreciate it :icon_bigg

Tell you what then, Joe_. Since this appears to be an official protest I'll create an appeals process. If fifteen or more active Prediction Leaguers (approximately 50%) PM me by the beginning of match day 18 with the words 'GIVE JOE_FOX HIS POINTS', I'll revise your result to a 7-0 win and adjust the league table.

What about polling those who do NOT think that Joe should get the points? His submission was out of time and he clearly doesn't deserve even a single point. Furthermore this could set a precedent for all kind of ridiculous appeals. If he gets the points, I'm OUT.

Ok talkingballers, this is your time. PM blue maniac with the words 'GIVE JOE_FOX HIS POINTS' and be forever in my heart.

In your heart? That's a seriously disturbing prospect!

BM, one thing, are we Australia time for the start of week 17 or BST? If its the former then I honestly believe it to be wittiest moment on here for some time and sincerely appreciate it :icon_bigg
18, Joe_. And BST. Always UK time.

Joe - isn't it clear that everybody else understands that it's whatever time it is in this country?

What about polling those who do NOT think that Joe should get the points? His submission was out of time and he clearly doesn't deserve even a single point. Furthermore this could set a precedent for all kind of ridiculous appeals. If he gets the points, I'm OUT.
He was out of time, you're right. Ridiculous appeals on what though? Do you think people will request compensation points if I miss a hyphen out of their name?

He was out of time, you're right. Ridiculous appeals on what though? Do you think people will request compensation points if I miss a hyphen out of their name?

How about people who run out of time to make their submissions because they are looking for Whitstable in the Ratings Chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669