Prediction League - SPECIAL OFFER - 2 for the price of 1 - now IMPROVED !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
A number of teams have dropped out of the Prediction League - either they realised that they were no good at it - or they forgot how to use a computer - or something like that! Because of this, there is a danger that the Chumps League is not going to be as competitive as it should be and we need a few more teams.

Do you fancy having a go? Did you try it out in the Prediction Cup and are now ready for the League? Can you predict the results of matches better than the rest of us? Why not join in?

As a special introductory offer, new teams will score DOUBLE POINTS in their first week.

• The DOUBLE POINTS offer is only open to teams who have not previously taken part in Boc's Prediction League.
  • Teams from the old Brauny Blue Prediction League who haven't yet joined in the Boc's Prediction League are welcome and are eligible for the DOUBLE POINTS bonus
  • The offer is limited and may be withdrawn without notice. New teams who have already submitted predictions before the time of the withdrawal of the offer will continue to be eligible for the DOUBLE POINTS bonus
  • The offer has a monetary vallue of 0.000001 Moroccan Dirham

Re: Prediction League - SPECIAL OFFER - 2 for the price of 1 !!

is double points negotiable? maybe triple or quadrouple :icon_wink

Yeah ill have a go, just tell me when i need to do something

Fcuk it, I'll have a go.

is double points negotiable? maybe triple or quadrouple :icon_wink

Yeah ill have a go, just tell me when i need to do something

Of course it's negotiable - you can negotiate not having it!!

What you need to fo now is to dash along to the WEEK TWO thread and stick your predictions in there for tomoorow's games. Then just keep you eyes open for each successive weeks' threads.

Best of luck!!

I think my son will want to join as he asked to do so after the cup game which he lost out on.

He wants to be called Kiveton Fox

I thought he might. Can he submit in time for today's games? Or you can do it on his behalf a long as you make clear that they are his predictions.

I thought he might. Can he submit in time for today's games? Or you can do it on his behalf a long as you make clear that they are his predictions.

Sorry he stayed at a friends on New Years Eve and didnt come back until 5pm so he'll have to wait until next league fixtures the week after next

Offer now extended to returning teams - if you have not previously submitted predictions in this (Prediction League) season, you will get double points for the first week you do!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570