Prediction League - Week 5 tables - NOW COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
View attachment 2146 View attachment 2138 View attachment 2139

Congratulations to Willlow - with 25 points, this week's highest scorer. And a special mention to tedfoxxx - not only the new boy on the block but also the only person to correctly predict that West Brom would shove 4 past Ipswich without reply.

In League X Lazzer just managed to hang on to the lead despite his low tally, but Bocadillo's even lower score saw Dour, No.6 and Hazzman stomp right past him. At the bottom things are looking bleak for both Old Git and Mike Hunt Smells - and they will continue to look bleak if they keep forgetting to send their predictions in. MHS has put in a late appeal but the League Management Committee are waiting for verification on this.

League Y's runaway leader Boy Genius has managed to run even further away, thanks to the day's top haul in that division. Absentees Beliall and M17TT C are only separated from the bottom by new entrant Motown who had a dismal week.

tedfoxxx, League Z's new boy and already mentioned above, had a much more respectable tally on his first day though - his 13 points suggest that he will be catching the others up very quickly. At the top drummindefender and Mike - True Blue Tinter stormed past jb5000 into the top positions.

Of course all this could change tomorrow when the Watford/Southampton result is in.

Edit: Sunday's game has now been added. With only three people getting the maximum 5 points from it, there's no great changes in the tables - but congratulations anyway to fcukcov, Yorkshire Vixen and swede shepshed who were those three people. MHS has of course moved up a bit after his predictions were found in the depths of Nottingham's mobile phone.

One person that I did forget to mention yesterday was Joe_, who as another newcomer got an impressive 20 points and looks as though he will soon be breathing down the necks of people who have been here from the start.

Please note that tedfoxxx has taken the place of footyguts in League Z. footyguts registered for the competition but has not sent in a single prediction in the five weeks it has been running - if he returns he will once again be allocated to a League.

Last edited:
Re: Prediction League - Week 5 tables - PROVISIONAL

Bloody late goals... grumble grumble. Thanks Boc, excellent work. :023:

Last edited:

Thanks folks, excellent work as always. :038:

Whoa, really fast this time and nice tables! Actually they're so nice that I can live with my all time low score.

Thanks guys. By the way is there anybody who is actually getting the City scores right, or are we all wildly optimistic/pessimistic?

Cracking work Boc......:038::038::038:

Whoa, really fast this time and nice tables! Actually they're so nice that I can live with my all time low score.

They'll usually be up pretty quickly when I am at home. When I'm at the game, they will appear much later - for instance, after the F!"£$t game I'm staying overnight and driving back on Wednesday, so they're unlikely to appear before late afternoon at the earliest.

for instance, after the F!"£$t game I'm staying overnight and driving back on Wednesday

Hope your accommodation is back over this side of the border Bob :)

Well done Boc. Glad to hear you managed to survive a night in this peaceful city.

Hope your accommodation is back over this side of the border Bob :)

Unfortunately not. I was originally going up by train so had little option but to get something in the bad lands.

Well done Boc. Glad to hear you managed to survive a night in this peaceful city.

eeerrr... it hasn't happened yet - the game is on Tuesday.

Having said that, I have survived several nights there previously - most of them in a boat at the back of Sainsburys.

top banana boc
:038:

Good work. I like these tables more than the older ones, too.

Good work. I like these tables more than the older ones, too.
Nothing to do with spawning 20 points this week then?

Boc......

Why is YV in second place with less points than Desertfox?

Boc......

Why is YV in second place with less points than Desertfox?

Because I'm halfway through adding the points from the Watford/Southampton game which was played today.

Last edited:

Because I'm halfway through adding the points from the Watford/Southampton game which was played today.

sounds good to me. I've bought your excuse....:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570