Prediction League - WEEK FIVE tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
First a couple of miscellaneous awards:

The week's 'How the hell did he get that one' Award goes to Richie_d for pulling the 3-all draw at Molineux out of his hat.

The 'Why did I bother to turn up at all' Shield is shared between Hammond Organ, rolydog and tedxx - just 3 points between the three of them. They were hard pressed by early season leader flashyfox though - top of the lot after two weeks, this week's 2 point debacle sees him tumble from second place to mid-table obscurity.

Meanwhile the Prem is the home for this week's top-scorer Nottingham Fox - the several reams of MSN discourse that I have had from him this morning suggests that he is very happy with his 27-point haul. It was only good enough to get him up into 4th place though with YV's relatively modest 13 points being ample enough to keep her in the top spot in the absence of a credible challenge from anybody else. The less said about the bottom of this division, the happier I will be.

Yet again in the Fizzy it was a case of the leader hanging onto the spot because those beneath him were unable to do any better, Jonahal's 9-point nightmare being matched by Polar Bear and only just bettered by swede shepshed. The real movers this week were Motown and Dorset; 23 points apiece sees them each galloping up 8 places to occupy the 4th and 5th slots. The real mover in the other direction was Dour whose no-show has cost him 12 places - it is to be hoped that he remembers that he has a Prediction Cup semi-final to play next weekend.

New leaders in the Chumps with Glyn rocketing up from 9th on the back of a 23-point haul - top-spot with the divisional top-score of the week! newton hangs on to 2nd place but in a topsy-turvey division but last week's top man SJN tumbles to 6th; the only thing he predicted correctly was the single goal margin for Ipswich on their visit to Scunthorpe.

p5.JPG f5.JPG c5.JPG

stat analysis later

Last edited:
oooo-er - the attachment facility seems to be ****ed.

sorted!

Last edited:
Cheers Boc,

How the fcuk did i get 4 results and scores 100% correct and not a single point anywhere else?

:bang:

Late isnt it?

Oh and well done Nottm Fox, great week :038:

oooo-er - the attachment facility seems to be ****ed.

Oh and well done Nottm Fox, great week!

Nice one boc. im steadily improving.

Cheers Boc,

How the fcuk did i get 4 results and scores 100% correct and not a single point anywhere else?

:bang:

nice :icon_bigg

Lovely stuff Boc:038:

WooHoo, off the bottom :)

good stuff boc

Thanks guys :038::icon_razz

Thanks guys :038::icon_razz

Why would we need to blow your trumpet when you're perfectly capable of doing it yourself?
:icon_wink

For the record, the tables had not been published by the time that Fludie posted - and I trust that you did notice my reference to your not insubstantial score this week in the OP.

Wow im shit these days.

I wish I was that good. I seem to have turned into Derby :icon_cry:

On the contrary, the shaggers are facing relegation from the top division. You are more of a Colchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669