Prediction League - WEEK FOUR tables - NOW COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
New leaders in every division this week - and in each case, they had to scramble over the static second-placed teams.

In the Prem it's Yorkshire Vixen who leads, up from 3rd, having swapped positions with a very poor Willlow side who only managed 2 points. The division's top-scorer is Brown Nose; his 30 points rocketing him from the brink of the relegation places right up to 10th position.

Meanwhile the 27 haul of Jonahal was not only the highest in the Fizzy League; it was also enough to take him from 4th to the top spot, with swede shepshed dropping down to 3rd. Looking down the division both Lazzer and fcukcov totalled only 3 points each - the latter does at least have the consolation of being able to claim that he got them just on his late predictions of the Tuesday whilst Lazzer must be less happy to have gained no more from his fourteen predictions - what a bad week for the Willlow/Lazzer axis!!

In the Chumps last week's leader, lad, must be kicking himself after failing to send in any predictions for the Saturday games. His 6 points from the two Tuesday fixtures keep him in 3rd place but he must be wondering what might have been. His failure, and the inability of 2nd-placed newton to capitalise on it, allows SJN to take the top spot on the back of a pretty mediocre 16-point haul. The divisional hotshots were tedxx and ashmeister, whose respective 24 and 23 point totals have brought them from mid-table to a joint 4th-place.

prem.JPG fizzy.JPG chumps.JPG

And this is how we did this week - as a percentage of the total points available on each fixture:

Our best performance (QPR v Scunthorpe): 47%
Our average performance over the twelve games: 23%
Our performance on the West Brom v Leicester City fixture: 4%
Our worst performance (Bristol City v Plymouth): 2%

Last edited:
Re: WEEK FOUR tables - PROVISIONAL

E-I-E-I-E-I-O, up the Chumps league I go ...

Cheers Boc :038:

E-I-E-I-E-I-O, up the Chumps league I go ...

Cheers Boc :038:

Wot he sed.

But substitute Chumps for Fizzy :)

Last edited:

Ive been struggling for so long now, im like the Leicester of the Prediction league.

Climbing nicely...

Great work again Boc! Cheers!

A bad week in the prediction league means a good week for Leicester :038:

A bad week in the prediction league means a good week for Leicester :038:

We all appreciate your sacrifice.

A shambolic zero points last week and top score in all leagues this week.

Top bouncebackability.

2nd in the fizzy !! dizzy heights indeed!

Thought my score was wrong but then saw that qpr had got a 3rd goal so i had lost 2 points :icon_sad: Good work anyway Boc, just starting to get into my stride now.

Table updated to take account of the results of last night's matches.

Whoooops!! I forgot that I promised to identify the brave person who not only parachuted into a warzone but also predicted that City would hit four against West Brom. If only he had realised that our hapless opponents would get that single reply, he would have got the 5 points which he so richly deserves.

West Brom v Leicester 0-4

A round of applause please!

You may also want to stick a big two-fingers up to the senders of the following predictions - Messrs McAuley and Howard certainly did but I am sure a little more is deserved

West Brom v Leicester 4-0

West Brom v Leicester 4-1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690