Prediction League - WEEK TWENTY THREE results and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if I had scored one more goal for Leicester!

Oh! I had no idea you played for Leicester.

Are you Kermorgant in disguise?

Cheers Boc great work as usual:038:

Many thanks for all the hours you must have put in over the season:038:

Thanks very much Boc for all your efforts this season. You've done a grand job.

Let's hope that we're all predicting Premier League results in August.

Let's hope that we're all predicting Premier League results in August.

Now let me see - Premier League? - that's only 20 teams in the division, isn't it? I suppose I'd best start thinking about a few more relegations so that the Prediction League matches the FA Prem.

Many thanks and great work Boc. On another note, I'd heard rumours that the top 18 sides in the Fizzy have all been match-fixing. If an investigation could be started, and points deducted, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.:icon_wink

How else was I expected to get promotion after my disasterous start to the season?

Thanks for your hard work Boc.

To my friends in the Fizzy : I'll no doubt see you again soon, but at least I'll have a parachute payment :icon_wink

Good to go out on an all too rare win. Thanks for all your work through the season Boc, much appreciated. One question though, I may be missing something but why don't the Chumps League positions reflect the points scored?

Good to go out on an all too rare win. Thanks for all your work through the season Boc, much appreciated. One question though, I may be missing something but why don't the Chumps League positions reflect the points scored?

They do now.
:icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611