Prediction League - WEEK TWO tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
prem.JPG fizzy.JPG chumps.JPG

how come theres 24 teams in league 1 and only 23 in league 2?

how come theres 24 teams in league 1 and only 23 in league 2?

I'm not including teams who have not submitted any predictions this season. The spaces in the Fizzy and Chumps will fill up if people start predicting again, or if new people join in. (The space in the Fizzy belongs to drummindefender and is 'reserved' for him).

Boc, why don't you ever do a little summary of the weeks events. You used to say who had had a good week, who had had a howler and movement in the league. Go on, do it for me.

Boc, why don't you ever do a little summary of the weeks events. You used to say who had had a good week, who had had a howler and movement in the league. Go on, do it for me.

I do sometimes do it still, when I have the time and inspiration. And you will see that I did make some comments on the Cup debacle this weekend. As you value this aspect so highly, I will make more effort in the future - I promise!

All I want really is a quick congratulations to whoever performed the best this week. I have no idea who that is.

All I want really is a quick congratulations to whoever performed the best this week. I have no idea who that is.

OK. I'll do it - but only if I'm allowed a bit of gentle piss-taking at the expense of people who haven't done so well.

of course.

I had my good news in person Joe - it's not what you know it's who you know! I just hope i'm not peaking too soon...

20 points last week, 3 this. I'm beginning to think that this is all down to luck rather than my uncanny skill. :icon_roll
Top work Boc.

Who dropped out of the league this time round?

OK. I'll do it - but only if I'm allowed a bit of gentle piss-taking at the expense of people who haven't done so well.

nothing less would be expected

keep up the good work:038:

Who dropped out of the league this time round?

The Fizzy space belongs to drummin - there are loads of people who have dropped out of the Chumps; too many to list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669