Predictions - Wolves v Foxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkwolf

Based on both our current form i'm going for:-

Wolves 1 - Miller
Leicester 1 - Dabizas

Hope i'm wrong and it's another classic 4-3 to us. :roll: :lol: :wink:

2-1 to City. Dublin will hopefully give us another dimension. If not then 11-0 to Wolves :wink:

Dorkwolf said:
Based on both our current form i'm going for:-

Wolves 1 - Miller
Leicester 1 - Dabizas

Hope i'm wrong and it's another classic 4-3 to us. :roll: :lol: :wink:

YeR, because Dabizas is bound to score given his current form :roll:
This'll be a breeze - 4-1 to LCFC.

2-1 to us, winning with a disputed penalty in the 4th minute of ET to go some way to assuage the pain of last season's game

:) :p

1-1
A livelly encounter with chances squandered at either end! Walker plays long to Scowy who knocks down to Dublin who does a cheeky back heel ripping the Wolves defence apart where connolloy waits prior to lashing an unstoppable power driver into the roof of the net!!! THE TRAVELLING FANS GO WILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolves 2-3 City, after being 2-0 up, Wolves lose at home to a brilliant second-half display...

Sorry, but as a LCFC fan I was so p***ed off last saturday. The whole team has to show a massive improvement, so I see the boys in blue getting nothing out of the game on at Wolves.

Scum in gold 2 boys in blue 0

i fancy us to finally get the show on the road.

3-1 City

With Williams celebrating his tribunal being out of the way with the opening goal, Dublin getting the second and tricky trev with an acrobatic ........................... when will i learn?

i think we'll lose again 1-0 :wink:

2-0 to city. We looked lively against West Ham when we had connelly and Dublin up front before he got sent off so hopefully they can give us a goal each on saturday.

Anyone going?

In the Deanos Beano style :-

Scum in gold 2 boys in blue 1

+ all those sad Wolves logging on to give us grief. :x :x :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 – 2 Leicester City
___________________________Benjamin 35 & 57

Leicester City responded to there recent run of defeats with an accomplished performance against promotion rivals Wolverhampton Wanderers. Pre-match attention was focused upon the potential capture of Trevor Benjamin by the onlooking Bobby Robson but the furore of speculation was soon overlooked by the attractive passing style of this Leicester side.
In the first five minutes of the contest, the dynamic Gillespie won a challenge on the half way line and delivered a tantalising cross for Benjamin to head powerfully against an upright. Minutes later, the rejuvenated Wilcox on the opposing flank strengthened his claims for an England call up. Intricate footwork took the Leicester winger away from four challenges and this was followed by a powerful shot that was parried to safety.
The inevitable breakthrough came in the thirty fifth minute after another heavy period of Leicester pressure. Gudjohnsen’s pinpoint pass released the hardworking Blake who drew keeper Jones and nonchalantly lifted the ball into the back of the net. It was a goal that would bring great pleasure to the Leicester striker who had previously endured an unhappy spell at the West Midlands club. The home support must be seriously questioning the judgement of their management team after this performance from the Welsh international.
The half ended on a sour yet archetypical note when the dogged William’s was booked after a late challenge on Ince. The Leicester midfielder’s energetic and dominant display was somewhat reminiscent to the Ince of yesteryear.
The half time break gave the Wolves defence a much needed opportunity to draw breath and for fans to show appreciation. Amongst the guests paraded to the sell-out Molineux crowd was former Wolves and Leicester favourite Mark McGhee. His presentation to the crowd was met with a standing ovation that could only befit such a successful manager.
The pattern of the second period followed that of the first. Intricate build up play from Leicester that will surely provide premiership football, drew gasps of breath from onlookers. The killer goal of the contest was fitting for such an aesthetic performance from the foxes. A move started by a short pass out from keeper Walker and finished after a seventeen pass move by the sublime Benjamin was a credit to Championship football.
Such was Leicester’s dominance, the contest was ultimately over with half an hour remaining. Adams gave the delirious away support a look to the future by introducing youngsters Wright and Petrescu to the field. Wright, an England youth international looks to be a prodigious talent. Twice he tested keeper Jones from long range and on several occasions showed the vision and skill of the precocious Benjamin.
The Leicester crowd left Molineux in full voice and with optimism restored but will it last. With imminent multi-million pound bids for striker Trevor Benjamin the club are at a decisive cross-roads in there championship season. Losing the prolific marksman would prove a huge blow to the foxes. After the game Adams refused to comment on the speculation, deflecting attention onto the game. “It was a great performance from the boys. We worked hard and did the things I wanted from the first whistle”. On the array of young talent emerging from Leicester, Adams said “It’s good to give the youngsters a chance. We have a promising bunch of lads at Leicester and the only way they are going to get better is by sticking them in there”.

Leicester: Walker, Tiatto, Canero, Heath, Dabizas, Wilcox, Gillespie, Williams, Gudjohnsen, Blake (Wright, 62), Benjamin (Petrescu, 62). Subs not used: Pressman, Stearman, Nalis.

Wolves: Jones, Irwin, Clyde, De Wolf, Young, Daley, Simpson, Ince (Birch, 74), Thomas, Bull, Mutch (Kelly, 68). Subs not used: Stowell, Emblem, Goodman.

Wolves 1 - 3 Leicester

Williams, Connolly and Dublin all score as MA plays 3-5-2 and it all clicks together - just like watching Brazil :!:

Micky said:
Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 – 2 Leicester City
___________________________Benjamin 35 & 57

Leicester City responded to there recent run of defeats with an accomplished performance against promotion rivals Wolverhampton Wanderers. Pre-match attention was focused upon the potential capture of Trevor Benjamin by the onlooking Bobby Robson but the furore of speculation was soon overlooked by the attractive passing style of this Leicester side.
In the first five minutes of the contest, the dynamic Gillespie won a challenge on the half way line and delivered a tantalising cross for Benjamin to head powerfully against an upright. Minutes later, the rejuvenated Wilcox on the opposing flank strengthened his claims for an England call up. Intricate footwork took the Leicester winger away from four challenges and this was followed by a powerful shot that was parried to safety.
The inevitable breakthrough came in the thirty fifth minute after another heavy period of Leicester pressure. Gudjohnsen’s pinpoint pass released the hardworking Blake who drew keeper Jones and nonchalantly lifted the ball into the back of the net. It was a goal that would bring great pleasure to the Leicester striker who had previously endured an unhappy spell at the West Midlands club. The home support must be seriously questioning the judgement of their management team after this performance from the Welsh international.
The half ended on a sour yet archetypical note when the dogged William’s was booked after a late challenge on Ince. The Leicester midfielder’s energetic and dominant display was somewhat reminiscent to the Ince of yesteryear.
The half time break gave the Wolves defence a much needed opportunity to draw breath and for fans to show appreciation. Amongst the guests paraded to the sell-out Molineux crowd was former Wolves and Leicester favourite Mark McGhee. His presentation to the crowd was met with a standing ovation that could only befit such a successful manager.
The pattern of the second period followed that of the first. Intricate build up play from Leicester that will surely provide premiership football, drew gasps of breath from onlookers. The killer goal of the contest was fitting for such an aesthetic performance from the foxes. A move started by a short pass out from keeper Walker and finished after a seventeen pass move by the sublime Benjamin was a credit to Championship football.
Such was Leicester’s dominance, the contest was ultimately over with half an hour remaining. Adams gave the delirious away support a look to the future by introducing youngsters Wright and Petrescu to the field. Wright, an England youth international looks to be a prodigious talent. Twice he tested keeper Jones from long range and on several occasions showed the vision and skill of the precocious Benjamin.
The Leicester crowd left Molineux in full voice and with optimism restored but will it last. With imminent multi-million pound bids for striker Trevor Benjamin the club are at a decisive cross-roads in there championship season. Losing the prolific marksman would prove a huge blow to the foxes. After the game Adams refused to comment on the speculation, deflecting attention onto the game. “It was a great performance from the boys. We worked hard and did the things I wanted from the first whistle”. On the array of young talent emerging from Leicester, Adams said “It’s good to give the youngsters a chance. We have a promising bunch of lads at Leicester and the only way they are going to get better is by sticking them in there”.

Leicester: Walker, Tiatto, Canero, Heath, Dabizas, Wilcox, Gillespie, Williams, Gudjohnsen, Blake (Wright, 62), Benjamin (Petrescu, 62). Subs not used: Pressman, Stearman, Nalis.

Wolves: Jones, Irwin, Clyde, De Wolf, Young, Daley, Simpson, Ince (Birch, 74), Thomas, Bull, Mutch (Kelly, 68). Subs not used: Stowell, Emblem, Goodman.

Micky, I am ashamed of this forum for that distinct lack of praise for your post. It was a thoroughly enjoyable read and I for one would like to take my hat off and salute you.

6 months ago you would have received much praise for that post but as are the days on this forum, most people will have seen that it was more than 20 words and ignored it. Sad.

Well done squire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570