Premier League 10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

Man U strolling against Newcastle now, 2-0 up with Berbatov and Fletcher scoring.

They'll be looking to move Blackpool down to 3rd by the end of this one :icon_bigg

Rooney subbed without scoring. Hasn't scored for 13 games in a row for club and country. Why did I choose him in my Fantasy Premier League team then?

There's quite a few Newcastle fans already saying that Hughton is out of his depth in the Premier League....they seem to believe that they are better than Manure and it is just the manager they are lacking

There's quite a few Newcastle fans already saying that Hughton is out of his depth in the Premier League....they seem to believe that they are better than Manure and it is just the manager they are lacking
Well, they are the Biggest Club In The World and have the Best Fans On Earth Ever, so they must be right.

Well, they are the Biggest Club In The World and have the Best Fans On Earth Ever, so they must be right.

They are, and unfortunately England never won the World Cup because football wasn't invented until 1992

All well and good, but what about Joey Barton's 'tache

What the feck is going on there :102:

It bothered me as well. Is rehearsing for a play ? :icon_lol:

Is rehearsing for a play for people like Alex and Homer?

Last edited:
All well and good, but what about Joey Barton's 'tache

What the feck is going on there :102:

James Perch doing a hilariously bad impersonation of a premiership defender had a curious fascination for me too ... and those two Sikhs with huge turbans sitting behind the Manc dugout ... all very dreamlike.

Apparently a few of the players have decided to grow moustaches until they win a game - could be entertaining

Apparently a few of the players have decided to grow moustaches until they win a game - could be entertaining

big-world3.jpg

Depressing. Especially as I transferred in drogba today and he didn't have the courtesy to score.

He got 3 assists though.

And Andy Carroll, who scored a hat trick in Newcastle's 6 0 win over Villa

Terrible result for me.

I now have to suffer people who have never been to a Newcastle match going on about how good 'The Toon' are (Toon being a term only used by absolute bellends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00