Premier League 10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible result for me.

I now have to suffer people who have never been to a Newcastle match going on about how good 'The Toon' are (Toon being a term only used by absolute bellends)

Ahaah! Can't believe ANDY CARROL has scored a premier league hat trick!

I now have to suffer people who have never been to a Newcastle match going on about how good 'The Toon' are (Toon being a term only used by absolute bellends)

I can only repeat what BM said earlier in the thread

Well, they are the Biggest Club In The World and have the Best Fans On Earth Ever, so they must be right.

With Man U 1-0 up against Fulham already, this is the top 3 of the Prem. Might stay like that for most of the next 36 games.....

1 Chelsea 2 12 6
2 Man Utd 2 4 6
3 Arsenal 2 6 4

With Man U 1-0 up against Fulham already, this is the top 3 of the Prem. Might stay like that for most of the next 36 games.....

1 Chelsea 2 12 6
2 Man Utd 2 4 6
3 Arsenal 2 6 4

How wrong I was.....

Fulham 2 United 2

How wrong I was.....

Fulham 2 United 2

Nothing more than Fulham deserved. The scum of the ****ing earth were awarded the softest of penalties, which thankfully Stockdale saved. It was only justice. This came after Fulham had a stonewall penalty turned down. Fulham then had another penalty turned down, for the exact reason Manure were awared theirs.

Nothing more than Fulham deserved. The scum of the ****ing earth were awarded the softest of penalties, which thankfully Stockdale saved. It was only justice. This came after Fulham had a stonewall penalty turned down. Fulham then had another penalty turned down, for the exact reason Manure were awared theirs.

When I saw it first though, I thought it was a penalty - but the slow-mo showed it was a wrong decision.

And Andy Carroll, who scored a hat trick in Newcastle's 6 0 win over Villa. Four six nils in two weeks, what on earth is going on!
What's going on is that the top of the Premier League is becoming even further ahead of the rest of English football. That's why it's the most tediously predic- sorry, best league in the world.

What's going on is that the top of the Premier League is becoming even further ahead of the rest of English football. That's why it's the most tediously predic- sorry, best league in the world.

which is why (I hate to say it) I would rather stay in the Championship, which is at least competitive :icon_conf

which is why (I hate to say it) I would rather stay in the Championship, which is at least competitive :icon_conf

It is going to be one hell of a battle, we are in the bottom 3 and doomed don't you know...

Terrible result for me.

Best FB status I've read so far - "get in the toon, finally a win"

Fulham then had another penalty turned down, for the exact reason Manure were awared theirs.

No they didn't. The ball didn't even hit the ManUtd player's hand, it hit his leg.

Last edited:

The fact everyone keeps sticking by this "best league in the world" nonsense is what is driving sky and the PL to spend, spend, spend. It's a fallacy and a harmful one too.

By what definition is it the "best league in the world" anyway? :102: None of the proper best players in the world play here at all. La Liga has the best players in the world and the Bundesliga is infinitely more competitive and exciting. Not to mention the PL has the lowest goals to games ratio of any of Europe's top 5 leagues.

Chelsea are slipping, just a 2-0 win today v Stoke. 3 wins out of 3, F14 A0. Yawn.

And "championship contenders" Spurs lose to rubbish Wigan.

Sunderland 1 Man City 0

Bit down to earth for Man City after all the gushing about them following monday night. Two horse race again this year I suspect

Sunderland 1 Man City 0

Bit down to earth for Man City after all the gushing about them following monday night. Two horse race again this year I suspect

Waggy bench sitting again whilst pointless loanee Danny Welbeck gets a second half runaround. I'd have thought Waggy's rough house style would have been effective and entertaining against FC Abu Dhabi.

I'd weep a few tears of frustation for the guy, but I'm somewhat cried out presently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00